Torqueboards TB218mm Trucks

Hi, does anyone have a fix for these truck issues.

The 218mm torqueboards trucks don’t fit a wheel with a pulley. There is no thread left. Have tried all sorts of variations with the pulley (it has a bearing) Is this a faulty product or am I missing something. I bought them from diyelectricskateboards.com and figured buying trucks from them were for electric skateboards so they would allow for a wheel pulley.

Also one of the axles doesn’t allow a standard 608 bearing to fit on, the axle is too thick on 1 side. Am I missing something here. How do I fix this?

Cheers

Also, the trucks are bowed, are they meant to be beant like this? Axle and all.

2 Likes

Not sure what wheel pulley you have on there, but these trucks are pretty irrelevant nowadays.

Just get this instead xD
BN184/BN220/BN270

2 Likes

Those sneaky fkn russians! Cheers man

Its an evolve kegel 38 tooth, has a bearing, i took it off, but it seems dodgy and still not enough thread to put the nut on

It’s been known for a long time that bearing pulleys don’t really work on the TB cast trucks. Just go with a Boardnamics one or check the axle length on the TB CNC ones

1 Like

If your standard bearing doesn’t fit then send it back. Thats a deal breaker right there. Major Tom to ground control
@touqueboards

1 Like

Haven’t tested with Evolve Kegel Pulleys but pretty sure you need more axle space for Evolve Kegel Pulleys so I don’t think they would fit.

1 Like

Okay cheers