Torqueboards TB110 Really Big wheels [Serious]

Pick me pick me @Chaka lol

3 Likes

I haven’t tried Popocas.

The TB110 are super comfortable and grippy.

3 Likes

He can’t pick you cause you only ride surfrodz haha.

4 Likes

Guess he’ll have to give me Ronin katanas too

7 Likes

In my world 90 mm wheels are freaking huge. You almost always have to have cutouts in your wheel wells to accommodate them. @sender is correct, I am moving in the direction of smaller wheels, venom, seismic ect so I don’t see 100 mm popocas happening anytime soon.

8 Likes

Thanks for crushing our dreams ever so softly. Your Popoca 90s are really nice, but they leave my DD cans too close to the ground.

And one other thing: you really should have asked before using my Mom’s photo as your avatar.

6 Likes

@Chaka the dream crusher. lol

6 Likes

My dreams are coming true

Only crushing some dreams there are lots to chose you got the biggest now and look good.
But this will please and inspire a bunch of us stubborn old school pushing DH boys that want we trust and what we grew up on…

6 Likes

So far it looks like Chaka with a gear drive, and okp with his belt pulleys.

Also, where the fuck is OKP at anyways?

5 Likes

These wheels are for a totally different market than those are for. These are for electric commuter longboards and when even sometimes you might have to get in the grass briefly to get somewhere.

2 Likes

Yep, there’s no right and wrong here ladies and gents. It’s all up to the individual and what they need to get out of them.

I’ll be using 110’s, 90’s, 78’s and 125’s.

We’re becoming spoiled for choice, need 10 boards :smiley:

9 Likes

What about the other 20 sets of wheels you have? Lol

Same tho. 83s, 90s, 97, 107 and 145 here.
Wish i could scoop up since 110s and 78s but its just not in the cards atm.

3 Likes

Don’t bring my issues out into public Kelly :hushed:

7 Likes

Brian’s sweet words have moved me. TB110s ordered.

6 Likes

Bill you’re such a guy. We should make out

2 Likes

You seriously don’t remember? That’s so fucked up. Don’t ask me to take your taint to nibble junction ever again.

7 Likes

Want to take my taint to nibble junction?

4 Likes

New pick up line

4 Likes

ESK8Tinder… Someone swiped right… :rofl::scream:

Although… this app would be a :cucumber: :eggplant: :egg: :hotdog: fest…

8 Likes

Yes, please. Call me. Why aren’t you answering my texts? Just called again. Please pick up. Outside your house now. These windows look thin. Calling.

3 Likes