Torqueboards TB110 Really Big wheels [Serious]

:fist:t4::+1:t4: I’m always half serious half joking

3 Likes

your loyalty will be rewarded in paradise, my son.

same. LOL

Its the boosted crews that are eating up these wheels. The rides i’ve been to recently… so much red thane. two people showed up at my house last night for advice on stuff and both had red thane.

11 Likes

Damon, the lord of the boosted fanboys :joy:

3 Likes

But could they peel out?

Vendor bashing uplevel

@torqueboards randomly send them to me for giggles and to annoy Damon some more lol also they are wantable

@magharees that’s a great idea… vendor bashing :cry: :sob: i’m a :snowflake: no bashing.

Send wheels to everyone first… before @longhairedboy lol jk

4 Likes

then i will really have to vend the bashings!

1 Like

I would like some new 90mm options, I guess I need to try the 90 mm Boas…

the hatchlings are dope too

They are out of stock so I just ordered the Ollin 90’s for 35 bucks…I need some for another kicktail rebuild…

1 Like

i was just informed that labeda is kicking up production of boas into high gear. We’ll see them again very soon i’m sure.

2 Likes

I am sure I could dig it up but what’s the word on the streets on how these ollin 90mm compare to the TB and boas?

And where is my Seismic Speedvent core pulleys at yo??? I need me some Defcon Thane on an electric to test out…

2 Likes

Coming soon. I’ve got the adapter designed just need the pulley part made. 36t?

@Frenchy

2 Likes

36 will do it, 15mm…

1 Like

Lol hopefully moon saves us. I’ve been pushing for seismic adapters pullys too. maybe even a 32t or 34t would work with the lower kv motors now 16t to18t for the motor

3 Likes

Any tooth can be made

2 Likes

Beautiful wheels.

Looks like an offset core? Same as caguma / kegel?

Don’t forget about haggy pepe’s. Timo is a great dude and I’m pretty sure they share a formula with kegels. Just another option

3 Likes

My pepe is about 90mm around and @DerelictRobot rides on that all the time.

8 Likes

Baa hahaha

…maybe in trouble but a man sick in bed with man flu needs entertainment

3 Likes