💪 TORQUE ESC V6.64 - High Mileage Immediate Testers

Looking for some testers. PLEASE HALP!

Should have the final escs coming in soon.

Only have about 6 units for testers in the upcoming week or so.

Looking for some high mileage testers that can test ASAP. :slight_smile:

Will replace with a working unit if any issues.

Will have a bigger batch soon for more testing.

46 Likes

I’m in

1 Like

Will test

1 Like

I literally don’t have enough in my bank anymore to get one :sob:

Fingers crossed they go before paycheck comes so I don’t need to exert any self control

3 Likes

@torqueboards I put about 40 miles on my board a day, and I am running mostly your hardware lol, 6355s with your 12s4p battery. But I can also swap in my 12s6p I just finished building if you want higher current testing.

4 Likes

Pls Don t give any to Fucken @Kellag Lmao

16 Likes

@Kellag Fuckin Kellag…:rofl: :kissing_heart: @CiscoV :sob:

11 Likes

I can test in the UK, I do 7~8 miles/day but would do more with these :wink:

1 Like

pick carefully…

9 Likes

@torqueboards I’m in for 2, and have a board I can pop these right on for science

BTW… what are the external dimensions of the ESC? Curious if they will fit into an existing ECS case I already have or if I’ll have to 3d print another.

anyways… I’ll need to move fast on these, I’ll be out of the Country this upcoming Wed. till Mon. your immediate attention is requested… :eyes::point_up_2::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tongue::trophy::spades::hearts::8ball:

1 Like

@torqueboards I think @Arzamenable and his roommate Robbie can test the hell out of these things going at near 40-50mph all the time.

13 Likes

Sure thing!

Could either go 1wd thane, 2wd hub or 2wd offroad pneumatic

Recommend your best testers lol :rofl:

7 Likes

I hope this is a good replacement for the fakbox As much as I love the convenience and compactness of the unity I still don’t fully trust it. Specially on 2wd at high speed under light to no load damn thing feels like one of the motors disconnects at times That will always give me some sexy ass wobbles :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

hey Dex, if you ever need someone to test how these things work at a leisurely pace, I’m your girl :wink::joy:

12 Likes

We need someone who can do 40+ :rofl:

8 Likes

Why are you not raising your hand?

1 Like

Give them to a heavy fuck who can use and abuse them. Pls don’t look for the lightest all flatlands mellow tester

6 Likes

Morning guys

12 Likes

Yes. I said it :metal:t3::laughing::metal:t3:

3 Likes