Free Meepo Deck

1. Meepo deck. Got the old office cleaned out and I pulled my first ever esk8 deck. It’s probably not worth much and maybe no one wants it but… ** Just pay shipping** I’ll also throw in the metal enclosure. Maybe someone needs a build for their kid or something
5 Likes

If you want a Unity for a good price without giving Potter your money this is your chance :grin:
METR costs 70euros shipped so excellent deal going on here :ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

PMd. Want vx1. BN idler mounts. Maybe bergs too!

4 Likes

PM for remote

2 Likes

let me take the remote lmao

2 Likes

Okay so technically you slid in my DMs first. So… if Matt is cool with you having the remote, I’m good with that :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No way lol. Yeah @mtsmithies if you really need/want it you can have it, but I currently don’t have a remote and need to find one haha

2 Likes

Its yours, i just really want the mounts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

According to my timestamp on the messages, your name popped up first. I can send screenshots lmao :joy:

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey interested by the Bergs, can you please mesure the bearing to bearing distance on it ?
I dosn’t got to mesure one of those yet

2 Likes

What exactly do you mean by beating to bearing? Sorry I’m technically still a noob since I’ve only been in this hobby for like a year lol

Bergs have the same ‘core’ as a normal skateboard wheel

2 Likes

Ohhhh that’s what he meant

@ZachTetra thanks
Ahahahah yeah, i’m looking for this infos since a while

Just to be sure, i’m talking about the width of it, not the bearing size.
So it’s 26mm and the bearings are offcentred ? I didn’t new bergs were what I’m looking for XD

@Africanspam if it’s so, you probably just made a sell ahahah (but still need to check shipping as i’m afar)

1 Like

It uses a 22x8x8 bearing with a 10mm spacer but if you have 1mm speed rings it becomes a 26mm wide stack

They are very off center, the edge of the tire is only like 15mm past the end of the bearing I think (not sure, I had these dimensions a while back but I haven’t needed them since)

2 Likes

All good. I’m currently just waiting for other parts to be sold before I ship stuff out with the exception of the remote since @ARZ needs it

Amazing, i’m looking to be able to “hot swap” my TB110 without having to worry about the pulley tuching the motor mount
@Africanspam sent you a pm

EDIT : seems that the shipping kills the deal :confused: offer still relevant

1 Like

@Africanspam PM’ed about the Unity

2 Likes

This is a great stash of parts I only wish I could plunder right now!

2 Likes