Tomiboiesk8 new decks and spectacular holiday sale!!!

Some fun stuff is happening over at tomiboiesk8.com. I’m adding three new decks to the collection, improving old designs and I’ve added a bunch of stain colors for finish options. Additionally, I’m starting a big holiday promotion :raised_hands:t2:

As far as design improvements are concerned, my long board compartments have been lengthened. They can now accommodate a 16s4p 21700 battery pack. Also, all of the compartments on all of the decks have had their depths increased by a couple millimeters to 27.5mm. After a few 21700 builds on the decks, It was apparent that the extra space for wires and such would be helpful. Additionally, the lids are now backed with 1/8" FR4 fiberglass which is stronger and more rigid than the plexiglass that it replaced. FR4 is the same material used for PCB.

The “Puddin’ pop” deck got a redesign. There is more deck space now as well as a 1/2" drop to get the rider closer to the ground while also providing front and back foot stops. I’m really excited about the new design. I’m building a demo-board with elofty-style DDs right now.

Stained finishes are now available. I list eight colors on the website plus custom colors. There are 201 total colors for anyone that wants a custom color. You just have to pay for the can of stain. The stain is nice because it allows you to see the grain of the bamboo. Under the fiberglass lay-up, the stain finish is very durable.

Three new decks are now available. I added a mid-sized drop-deck and two sizes of AT/MTB/Carver decks.

I’m having some fun designing these decks and continuously improving upon them. Additionally, seeing what people do with them has been endlessly inspiring. I’d like to get more of them out there. Starting today I will be running a promotion for 20% off of all decks through November 27th. Give me a shout if you have any questions! :metal: tomiboiesk8.com

16 Likes

Is that with the ESC outside?

Any plans for double stack compartments in the future? :innocent:

ESC and BMS outside for a 16s4p configuration. You could do a 13s4p 21700 battery with everything inside.
I haven’t gone down the double stack road yet because I worry that they might start to look like pot-belly pigs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I could also run into some structural problems… but I haven’t ruled it out.

4 Likes

I just realized that the discount is tallied at check out. Unfortunately, you have have to use a calculator on the product page.

1 Like

what are the specs for this?
wheelbase?
tip angles?
concave profile?
camber?
width (footbed)?
internal enclosure size?
flex?
weight?

1 Like

@kook
I’ve been riding this one for the last couple of months so I can give a pretty good assessment of it.

From hanger to hanger on my MBS matrix II trucks the distance is 33.5"
The tips are angled at 30 degrees.
The concavity is hour-glass/parabolic. I personally consider the concavity to be “middle of the road”.
This deck is very slightly rockered. It looks cambered because of the hour-glass concavity.
The width of the foot-bed is 9.75" at its widest.
For the internal dimentions:

The flex is stiff through the center, but not perfectly stiff. The ends vary depending on which weight of fiberglass you choose. I used 10 oz on mine. It’s pretty stiff. The 6 oz is a little bouncier, but regardless the deck is on the stiffer side.
Fully finished this one weighs about 6 lbs.

2 Likes

thanks!!!

1 Like

Anytime :blush:

1 Like