tomiboiesk8.com Spring-is-coming Promotion!!! | New Deck Release!!!| Prize Drawing!!!

Hey Guys!
I’m releasing a new deck, having a promotion and doing a prize drawing over at tomiboiesk8.com :blush:

First the deck: It’s based on the same mold and compartment as my Murder-hornet deck. I just trimmed it down to make the most compact deck in my collection at 29.5". Here are some pics.

Now for the promotion: I’m doing 10% off all my decks through the end of March. Now is a great time to get that deck ordered for Spring-time!!! Just enter the code SPRINGSK8 at check-out.

Lastly the prize-drawing: Head over to my web-site tomiboiesk8.com, scroll to the bottom and sign up for my mailing-list so that I can bother you with promotions directly. This will enter you into a drawing for a free ESC based on VESC6 (I’ll pitch-in $10 for shipping). There will be three winners. I’ll do the drawing on March 20th. Thanks for all the support guys! Happy riding!!

29 Likes

YES!!!

3 Likes

You’re on top of it! I was just about to message you.

3 Likes

u have no idea how many times i’ve press the F5 button :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

That deck looks incredible!!

2 Likes

The branding/stamping inside is gangster! Looks awesome as usual!

5 Likes

This looks so clean! The growth from the initial prototypes is impressive to see!

Thanks guys :blush:

They’ve come a long way. Thanks for the help with development.

3 Likes

So good :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations on the site and thanks for all the sweet decks to drool over!

2 Likes

Lots of us don’t use tails, I think stubby tails look pretty but I don’t use them (like the Battleaxe and what not)

2 Likes

@tomiboi the new deck looks great, awesome work!

4 Likes

Alright! The ESC winners have been drawn and contacted. I’d like to thank everyone for participating :relaxed: AND, as a reminder, the promotion is still going until the end of March!! Just enter code SPRINGSK8 at check out to get 10% off all decks!! tomiboiesk8.com

5 Likes