Tomiboieks8 Deck + enclosure designs are here!!!

Apologies if it’s been mentioned already dude, but what can you jam into that sucker!?

Coming along nicely!

4 Likes

You can put 16s8p 21700 into is with plenty of room for Nickel, wires and padding. You might be able to tuck a VESC HD in there with all those cells as well.

4 Likes

Here are some pics of random shit haphazardly thrown inside of one.

7 Likes

20 Likes

That 35" design looks sweet! Finally, a prototipo replacement :smiley: Good chance I’ll pick that up for my younger brother once the single stack enclosure is available :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks man! I’m working on those enclosures next. For my mid-sized decks, I’m going to do two different single-stacks. A segmented enclosure for custom battery packs and a non-segmented enclosure for premise packs.

2 Likes

That looks so nice. I’d love to do a build on that platform. Your prices look fantastic.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really price-driven with the deck + enclosure designs. I’ve got iDecks for anyone with extra money burning a hole in their pocket.

2 Likes

What’s the minimum hanger length needed for these MTB decks btw? Say, to run 7" or 8" wheels. Matrix 2 width or wider?

I’ve ridden 9” wheels on Matrix lls on the MTB deck. Which trucks are you thinking about for going narrower?

FatBoy 275mm. If not then, Luna trucks are the next step in RKP wideness, but those will definitely fit :laughing:

I think you’ll be ok. RPKs do sit a little different but the widest truck-mounting position should take care of that. I’ve got some Luna’s coming that I’m going to try out.

2 Likes

It would be interesting to see how some BN 240s would work. 7” and 8” wheels might be too big.

I didn’t know there were BN 240s. I guess you mean the 220s. He has 270s, which would be a very close comparison.

I got confused. 3Ds has 240s.

2 Likes

Any updates regarding the single stack enclosure + mtb deck combo?
Also, any black friday deals? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes, That is all designed and ready to go. I’m working on my website at the moment. The deck plus enclosure designs will launch on black-Friday and there will be a discount.

5 Likes

Woot! I finally wrapped up the work for the first round of deck + plus enclosure designs from tomiboi Esk8. They’re on the site now [Shop - Deck + Enclosure - tomiboiesk8] (Shop - Deck + Enclosure - tomiboiesk8) and I’m running a Black Friday and launch sale.

From now until Sunday midnight you can get 15% off of all of the deck + enclosure designs by using the coupon code FRIDAY. After that you can still get 10% off through the 10th of December by using the code LAUNCH.

I have two short deck designs with single and double stack enclosures. As well as an MTB deck that I’m doing in two different constructions, Bamboo/fiber-glass and Bamboo/Carbon-fiber/Fiber-glass. Single-stack and double stack enclosures are available for those as well.

14 Likes

Oh, I forgot if you live in AUstralia and want to get your hands on one, holler at Full-send Electric. They’ll get you taken care of :metal:t2::hamburger:

5 Likes

Omg this guy is so cute!

You got a photo showing the concave on this little fella?

4 Likes