Tinnie's Warehouse (of procrastination)

Hello and welcome to my imaginary warehouse!

Join in on the journey while I build parts for mountain boards and some other stuff too probably.
I’ll add all the things I build to the website once they’re ready. Let me know if you’d like to help me test any of the parts

This where I’m up to…

I built my board around 18 months ago and recently made it 4x4.

12s6p molicel battery
DV6 esc
Bro deck
Matrix ii trucks
Chain drive with radium and my own nylon cf sprocket adaptors
Rear motors 6374 maytech
Front motors 6355 from full send

It’s geared 5.5:1 on the back and 6:1 on the front, which works pretty well. It’s a whole other beast since adding the front motors. I’m going to try a few different gearing/motor combos and share the results. Suggestions welcome

Just replaced the first prototype sprocket adaptor with the newest. It still works fine after much abuse, even with the nut insert pulling into the soft nylon CF

First batch of adaptors will be ready for testers soon

The ESC boxes works well but still some changes before it’s ready. I would like the wire post to be apart of the side walls and to be narrower at the back

I call it Boxy McNoseface

More stuff coming “soon”

13 Likes

Looks great! What happens to the feel of the ride when you approach top speed? Do the different gear ratios cause any strange feel to the ride?

PS loving that cable management!

3 Likes

You’re making me want to buy a 3d printer even though I have absolutely zero space for one and also no idea how to model stuff via software :weary:

Oh and you might want to move the post to the build section unless you are selling something

2 Likes

Ah i love that phase wire entry. I have a couple of half baked designs featuring the same idea. Nice work dude :ok_hand:

1 Like

:person_facepalming: I am terrible at peddling my own wares haha. All the things I’ve made will be available to buy on the website. I’ll make that more obvious in the first post :relaxed:

No weirdness so far but don’t think I’ve hit top speed. I’ve just changed the front to be 6.5:1 which is about 40kph, the back is about 50, so I’ll let you know soon😅

so far there is a very subtle feeling of the back pushing more as the speed increases

2 Likes

Thanks man, I feel like I’ve been working on this thing for years😅

Well I’ve been procrastinating pretty hard lately😅

I have 4 pairs of sprockets adaptors ready to go.

But mainly these loop key and power lead entry things for top boxes that I really need help naming. So far so I have is a Power Port, aka tinnies PP. Or something to do with docking :thinking:

Let me know your ideas and once they’ve been appropriately named I’ll add them to the website as well as the STL on thingyverse

4 Likes

The sprocket adaptors are on the website. First 4 pairs and discounted.

I’ll add more photos tomorrow, hopefully

I made up some loop keys the other day with copper rod. The first go ended up a bit small but the second attempt worked out really well.

6 Likes