Thunder in the Mountains ROLL CALL!

100% will be there.

Most looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

And skate boarding too!

8 Likes

Hahahahhahah. That sounds like Jeff.

4 Likes

Kind of a catch 22, they’re legal to do but not legal to buy or possess :yum:

1 Like

If you take the 10 to i25 let me know! TorC is about 11 hours out from SD.

1 Like

So you see a cop, you slam a whole ounce of mushrooms so you no longer have them?

Fuck it, I’m down.

10 Likes

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

7 Likes

If you’re coming and not in the Telegram live chat please join so you can keep up with the crew before, during and after! https://t.me/joinchat/JUK5YxeOptfB8f4B046fmQ

3 Likes

there’s a GT… Caravan? I mean i thought the 1990 V6 was good back in the day. What are they doing now?

anyway…

We’re leaving on the 5th and driving every board we have up there. And a unicycle. We’re staying with family until the 12th, then its AirBNB time. Got a big as suite because the wife and two kids are coming and we need lots of space.

I hope you guys are ready to try this ridiculous Thorium. And my Witchblade. And my Carvoff EVO with TB direct drives. And my gear drive ArcBoards Aileron. And my 9S penny. And jake’s giant ass work-in-progress board with steering dampers that somehow does over 30mph on the street on not fully inflated 10" knobby pneumatics without the slightest wobble… i mean damn. Still working on the launch power but we’ll get there. I think we just need more potent ESCs for those 8085s.

12 Likes

Oh yeah GT baby. Pretty much leather and the bells and whistles.

I will show you this sin wagon!

I am going to have about 6 boards on me or so. Amongst decks and shit.

6 Likes

HAHA this is a fun topic Iwon’tbetherekillme :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Psilocybin is legal now

Thank you Denver

5 Likes

i’m pretty pumped about that actually.

2 Likes

This trip is going to be a trip. I’m bringing greenman and skeletonman

8 Likes

Not sure if it’s worth getting a med card so I can “legally” walk into a dispensary, or put that money towards skateboards.

choices, choices. Of course this trip is 6 months before I’m 21.

We are completely decriminalized in Colorado. Just have a valid government ID with your picture on it and you are good to go.

Lmao and be of legal age…

2 Likes

Florida still has med cards. Its going to be a while before its legal for rec use. I’m not going to know what to do with myself in Denver.

4 Likes

Damn, I forgot about that. That doesn’t allow them to open up shop to minors though and only stops legal prosecution for possession though doesn’t it?

EDIT: saw edit

1 Like

Minors are required to have med card and can only shop @ medical dispensaries. And I cant remember, but i would think minor would need a parent/guardian present.

It is fucking nuts. Literally blew my mind.

1 Like

I DON’T LIKE LIZARDS! Please do bring this