Throttle Percentage Dropping

Hey y’all. This is an extension to the thread I made a bit back regarding torque dropping when climbing a hill and the “loss” in power the board was having while doing so. Well, all of y’all put in your input and was so very helpful through it all. I believe the culprit has been found though! After the board demolishing hill after hill, we hit one more and the “loss” in power occurred. Well, this time we had the Bluetooth module and could monitor everything. Turns out, as she was climbing up this hill, the throttle percentage was slowly going down. She was giving it 100% throttle at one point and it was saying that it was only 40% and slowly working itself down to 30% and lower as the board continued to try and climb the hill. The remote is a 2.4hz nano remote that was purchased from flipsky about a year or so ago. Could this be a controller issue? All other board analytics were in check. No over amping, no thermal throttling, no voltage sag. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Could you link us to a telemetry log? Sounds like overheating

1 Like

i wish i could… Its not on my phone and the owner is not currently with me. The thermals were fine whilst the throttle was dropping

1 Like

would be good to try another remote to isolate the issue

1 Like

Change the remote and see what happens

1 Like

i will try that and see, thanks guys

@b264

From the beginning of the video through most of it the remote is at full throttle. And watch the throttle percentage. By the end “max throttle” was only showing 25% throttle

1 Like

No fault codes or anything

Doesn’t load the video for me, but 80+ degree definitely starts the thermal throttling

1 Like