Thorium by BioBoards [sold out]

Someone else needs to step up to the plate and be a youtuber for Aussie rep, Jay Boston’s video production sucks - couldnt hear the audio and bad lighting in his makeshift studio. @mackann maybe wanna consider quieter gear drives if they dont affect the torque and top speed?

4 Likes

Haha that board will not be for sale :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

One can wish :blush::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I cant wait to see what you guys do with the next gen boards. Hopefully once you find a SoCal Team rider I can see the board if I catch them at a race/group ride etc :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Dude 75mph on a skateboard!!! You trying to commit suicide by esk8?

1 Like

I mean we pretty much all are with boards geared for high speeds :joy: One bug, motor stutter, or even foot spasm/cramp leads to immense chaos :joy:

1 Like

He is a nice guy. I meet him IRL. We didnt send him a board for free, it was a customer close to him that let him have it to do the video. Obviously his videos are not DIY people because of his lack in technical knowledge. But I find his videos fun to watch.

In the video he ride 4wd, its 2x gears and motors compared to a normal board so obviously more sound.

But the new Geardrive on new board not released yet is helical and have a dual bearing system so the sound is lower and the lifetime of motor is longer:

IMG_20191218_183749_704

8 Likes