Thorium by BioBoards [sold out]

Just fresh in - video summary, this one’s outdated -> new version board out in Feb!

All the pieces are there for a good competitive board. Would be nice to see these guys start showing up at the track. Western US 2020 has Uphill, long track and short track happening.
“Hey Bioboards, how about factory backing a rider!” :checkered_flag::checkered_flag: Jay Boston is slow! Not him

19 Likes

I’ll be your Australian rider @mackann :raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man:

10 Likes

I have been talking with Brad at Riptide Sports about this. Hopefully we have a rider in US this year to compete.

9 Likes

@mackann I have a list of capable riders if you guys are capable and interested.

3 Likes

nah i call dibs

3 Likes

Wtf you calling me all french? :rofl:

1 Like

Race ya for it :joy:

1 Like

who’s closer to Sweden? Sydney boys or you lot eh?

3 Likes

:joy: ok we can settle this. What’s your top speed?

I get just over 60 on a couple of different boards, but it’s only the boards holding me back!

3 Likes

Doesn’t the bioboard go over 80km/h? You ready for that?

3 Likes

:man_shrugging: only one way to find out

4 Likes

You are right, I just watched a video on insta yesterday and I think it was around 83km/h :scream:
Scares me but would still try.

2 Likes

Thing is, i’m not sure how relevant top speed is in a race situation. I guess it depends on the track.

@MoeStooge what kind of top speeds are you guys hitting while racing? Is it more about acceleration and cornering, or are there a lot of opportunities to max out speed?

3 Likes

Just wait for there new board :joy: That’s things gonna go like 75mph @mackann said on ig…

1 Like

From what I’ve seen is that short track races (SOS Outlaw Races) most people were only getting to 20-25ish top on the straights…

But during the big race on the go kart track (Lancaster Race) the top 3 (maybe 5) had avg speeds of 44mph.

2 Likes

Average speeds of 44mph is fucking fast. You sure that’s average or top?

2 Likes

Average, give me a moment or two and I’ll find Caddy’s screenshot of it!

1 Like

Only found Cadi’s post on it but he had an avg of 42.5 mph.

5 Likes

That’s wild :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like