THICC Big Deck Wanted [US]

Hey guys, looking for a big and wide top mounted deck with some concave.

Battery and motor controller and everything are ready, just need a deck and possible an enclosure as well.

Decently cheap, top mounted, enough clearance for thane 110mm wheels. This will be just a temporary deck for couple months until new deck shows up, nothing fancy. Need to be able to hold the electronics as following:

25 inch long, 7.5 inch wide and 1.75 inch tall.

Let me know what you got,

3 Likes

You need yourself a DB paradigm

1 Like

Freebie from the cool dudes at Muir

Will trade for 10mm motor pullies or good IPA

9 Likes

Needs top mount, don’t have clearance for thick pack and thane.

@Arzamenable Wheel base not long enough seems to be around 22 inch from pic, battery is 24 inch long :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

Is that a little kick tail as well? If not, I can probably drill some holes at the end extend the wheel base.

Hummie?

1 Like

Even has inserts for bindings

4 Likes

Hummie big enough? cut outs?

Yes, the flex has been addressed

That’s fiber glass + CF/honeycomb/cf, cured under vacuum.

4 Likes

Mind measuring how long it is??

How much you want for it lol?

1 Like

39 tip to tip, 34, inner most hardware to innermost hardware.

Pennies. U have to pick up and bring me something cool. Or you have to ride with us.

6 Likes

Oh heck yeah I am down, always wanted to skate SD anyway. Need to build this board first tho.

I got nothing cool at the moment hahaha. just a lipo dock system by duffman is somewhat cool

7 Likes

Skate a board here and bring beer and it’s yours.

1 Like

You got it, will bring a friend or two as well.

Will hit you up before I go down soon!

2 Likes

Fuck, I need to get this back sometime. Dunno why I forgot it. Graphic is tbh sexy and I need it for wall art so I can be a true poser and act like I can skate without a binding

3 Likes

Help me find 10mm id bore pulleys before I do something silly

8 Likes

Wow, you got one of those? Really nice!

2 Likes

My dilemma as well, I’m just gonna go to a machine shop if I somehow find someone who is open…

4 Likes

also, I’ll send you back up north with a gt2b for @DEEIF

1 Like

Heck yeah! Although it might take until my batt is finished for it to get to me :grin: I’m relatively up north from him, but I’ve got my puck and other GT2B to hold me over until it gets to me…