The Sibnifikant Otter Thread

If I can offer any advice to a happy relationship, it is to marry your best friend.

I first met my wife in high school while she was dating an old friend of mine. I went over to my friends place to pick up a sack and she was rolling up a super fat, beautiful blunt. She was super funny and outspoken and immediately became a good friend. Over the next 3 years, she dated another good friend of mine while I dated 2 of her friends. No sneakiness ever happened between us. I legitimately considered her one of my best friends and all was great. Eventually we were single at the same time and I am no longer friends with either of the dudes that dated her previously so shit got down :wink:

It was a really different relationship at first. I was doing everything I normally did with her but this timeā€¦ BENEFITS!

Normally a new relationship is super weird due to awkwardness of not really knowing each other. I got to see how my wife acted while dating 2 friends. I got to hear them complain about her and her complain about them. I got to see what drove her nuts and what really made her happy.

Point being, really know a person before you try and make a lasting relationship. Iā€™m blessed enough to spend every day with someone that I truly and dearly love being around. It seems that is becoming rarer and rarer these days. Best of luck in your journey my friend, stay stong!

15 Likes

@Venom121212
transferir

7 Likes

My wife asked me how much the haggyboards 2 in 1 drive system and mana 107 deck cost last week i showed her the box with us$212 customs declaration on it i didnā€™t mention the other $550 that wasnā€™t declared :shushing_face:

5 Likes

I dont have a wife yet so yay, but my dad joked around asking what my AT build was for when I was building it, cross country?

And Iā€™m sure all of us have lied as to how much our parts actually cost.

1 Like

Your wives, boyfriends and girlfriends know guys. Youā€™re not fooling anyone.

They are either going to accept it and let you have your fun or they are just stacking it all up and the next time you have a decent argument they are going to open the fucking esk8 floodgates.

Roll the dice.

4 Likes

6 Likes

You should try tinder and also not being super fucking awkward :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Tinder in London is kinda dead also

1 Like

My wife is ok as long as I dont hurt myself and cant help with the kid and home. If I fall and get hurt she get angry, thats more pain then the pain from the accidents :sweat_smile:
Like 4 month ago i broke my scapula and did need surgery and could not do anything for 4 weeks atleast, not even pick up my child. That was not a happy time :joy: She likes to e skate to but alot slower.

2 Likes

Put in your profile that you donā€™t have time for anything but getting straight to ā€˜actionā€™

chicks dig that :thinking:

Oh and keep an old Dutch bicycle for arriving at the coffee shop, preferably with a baguette in the basket, yes basket. If you must wear sunglasses, Aviators, nothing technical.

Basically you need a bit more Brent-Hipster/Borat if you want the interest of London ladies.

Henna tattoo & get the next size up or two on those jeans, I think they are due a comeback FASHION!

Nobody scores in Starbucks.

4 Likes

Would love to be a fly on the wall for your next break-up row, so you get hot and emotional or do you lock your feels down?

We have a right to know how you roll bro.

New flair title ā€˜Agony Auntā€™

Iā€™ve been with my wife for 14 years, she knows exactly what I am and has miraculously accepted it.

Thereā€™s nothing left to argue about, smooth sailing.

3 Likes

My wife is blissfully unaware of how much my hobbies and interests cost. So long as no one else in the family goes short of anything, Iā€™m free to do as I please.

It also helps that I have a Paypal account linked to my business that only I have access to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To meet a nice girl get an unpowered board. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

My mrs doesnt ask and I dont tell her how much things cost.

She does say I am having a mid life crisis though

2 Likes

One of my favourites:

ā€œMy church friend saw you riding your little skateboard.ā€

DRIPPING with derision and all the better for it.

3 Likes

Just when im buying parts she always says ā€œdont forget we still need diapers and wipesā€.

3 Likes

My fam is all rooting for me to not be miserable anymore, so they donā€™t mind me limping home or staying up till 2am a lot of nights or hardly seeing me because they know that three jobs will be two soon, and one of them will make bank and smiles the other will make smiles and smiles.

6 Likes