The official esk8.news merch candle 🕯

If I render fat from dead bird scooter riders, can u make me some Esk8 soap? Can you make candles from humans? :thinking:

Edit: yikes that sounds pretty dark. I was thinking more “fight club”, less schindlers list. Apologies.

9 Likes

I don’t think many of us want Enertion dead, just the Enertion shit show as it is now. I, for one voted that they could come back, cause if they got their shit together, fulfilled orders, issued refunds, dropped stupid policies, quit banning people, paid their employees, and resigned in their QC, so their not shipping out streetface boards, and had proper management, most people would forget all this BS, and they’d recover. It’s a tall order though, given how deep and numerous the holes they have dug.

5 Likes

If you send me some for Sk8tan, yes.

Im probably down. The wife hates my esk8 addiction but loves candles… what smells u got?

2 Likes

Might have roses. But I must search for it, because father (we do it together) has his unique sorting system. It is cancer to search in his “system”.

5 Likes

The current Enertion business model absolutely needs to die. It’s doing almost nothing in the correct way. Maybe then, from the ashes, the quality tech can resurface with someone experienced helping Jason on the business side.

Jason, without his poor business acumen weighing him down, purely focused on technology, would be a great thing for esk8. But until that happens, he’s out in deep water on the Enertion boat, punching five holes in the hull for every one he plugs.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t call banning and censoring people for posting about their failed products a mistake. That is shady as hell. Also refusing to refund pre order funds after they failed to meet their deadline multiple times.

5 Likes

Yes Jason banned me and deleted my content with out a warning or a reason. I don’t want enertion dead. I like my unity. Raptor 1 was and is a dope esk8. It just so happens Jason made some shady business choices. And even shader with his corporate espionage via reading pm’s and deleting bad publicity. Doesnt mean I want them to cease to be a company. Just want Jason to get it together. Realize he messed up and change his attitude and business practices .

6 Likes

i’m in for sure

Fixed

3 Likes

I was thinking Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs

3 Likes

Form is in first post.:smiley:

1 Like

@taz Calling my greek buddy. Started normal as candles from esk8.news. Ended in a discussion about Enertion. :joy:

Candles weirding me out so I’ll deffo get one.

I do wish people would just drop the .builders discussions, we’ve got a home now. Kumbaya

5 Likes

You don’t like really like candles, do you?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: The form is always open for everyone.

I love scented candles I’ll have you know.

I do also scented candles. What do you have in your mind?

If this is possible I’d be really keen :joy:

If our community was a scent what do you think it would be? I assume you dont do scent of middle aged whiner, so maybe something musky like tabacco and oak?

I get it now. Took me a while. Nice work brother.

@Brenternet lights 50 tea light candles around his pale pink bath soaks luxuriously and then calls the fire brigade

3 Likes

I feel like the fire brigade should have an app so that you can check how far away they are. If uber and deliveroo can manage it I’m sure the fire services can.

That way I could tickle my pickle a bit before they arrive and not be embarrassed because I’m a grower not a shower.

4 Likes