Chief Dark Horse- [WIP] ~ Dual ESCape | Dual Sealed 6374 | Pneumatics | Senderised Jet Killshot | Custom Battery System | fleXL's ~

Intro

Ive been slowly collecting parts for about 6 months, but since 2020 is when I intend to finish this build, i’m going to make a build thread to keep me on track, and get some feedback before hand to possibly avoid some issues. I’ve taken some inspiration from @eBoosted’s “Bladerunner” build, @avX’s stunning “Challenger” build, as well as @Sinned008’s “#001” build back on .builders

Parts

Plans

So going to keep this updated as I go, but by February, im hoping to have the Gears and Trucks in hand, meaning the only things that would be left are the battery and remote. The battery project is a WIP, with prototyping beginning soon. Got a lot of materials to purchase in the mean time, and plenty of printing time, so we’ll see.
Im hoping to make it down to Paris this year to meet you folk, but we’ll see how this progresses.

My goals for this build is for it to be

1. Reliable- potted batteries, sealed enclosure, connectors, and electrically capable, etc.
  2. Travel friendly- Removal packs each under 99Wh that can easily be electrically isolated and clearly marked. :white_check_mark:
  3. Fast- Gotta be able to keep up with you guys :smile:
  4. Capable- With all of the money going into thing, I want it to be able to grow with me, which, being a DIY, I think should be easy enough.

Photos

To be updated

17 Likes

Heh, was adding that in. I knew I had forgotten some stuff. But yeah, as it says up there, the planned deck is the Landyachtz Switchblade 40"

4 Likes

Good plan. I look forward to the battery build especially. Yell if you need anything.

2 Likes

Lol welcome to the nightmare Dorito boy

4 Likes

Can’t wait to finish, cheeto-breath

4 Likes

Sounds good. I’d swap the wheels for bergmeisters.

I opted for the cheap china rubber because i head they’re slightly more durable, and i’d rather keep punctures to a minimum. Maybe i’ll buy Bergmeister rubber eventually, only time will tell :laughing:

1 Like

Nah the 6x2 is a far superior tire

3 Likes

You just HAD to flex on me and my Exway. Harumph.

Looks like a sweet plan. Echoing Mike, I’m also going to be watching your battery development like a hawk.

4 Likes

Heard you were looking for a deck! If you don’t have one already, I have a free senderised deck to give if you just pay for shipping. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Beyond cool. I’m guessing he’s interested! :joy:

1 Like

Oh for SURE!! Sending you a message right now!

4 Likes

Secret Obvious Santa Round 2. Haha.

My reindeers are retired for the season so you’d need to foot the shipping bill :\

4 Likes

I would expect nothing else!

2 Likes