The future is almost here. 3dprinter expendables

All but dissertation.

2 Likes

I learned tinkercad back in middle school, and honestly that was a mistake. It spoiled me. It’s so simple but it’s very limited in what you can make. I do wish I was taught fusion right away, but at the same time fusion can be really confusing for someone in middle school… It’s certainly a double edged blade.

She’d certainly be a math genius if she did too. It’s probably worth a try. In no time, she’ll be bringing her own version of dino dick for her classmates to see :rofl:

2 Likes

In the bad old days, we had very cumbersome programming in 3d. The only GUYS doing it were the stereolith guys, and their shit didnt stink. Now that is all of you.

When i first learned, we were taught to use trig to apply ALL cutter compensation to the code. It was an accident waiting to happen.

1 Like

The thing that first came to mind while reading the article, was a metal/plastic enclosure, and doing rail scrapes with our Eboards. And having NONCONDUCTIVE metal. creating honeycomb metal objects. Conformal metal shapes. Water cooling channels etc.

1 Like

It would be fucking cool if it actually went mainstream, but i think this will be many years in the future.