The BRO | 12S8P | Haero Bro Model | E-TOXX Dual Direct Drive | 170kV 6374 Maytech Closed Can | Dual VESC 6 |

Or get it shiped in Finland.

1 Like

I was playing with the idea to just get some lipos ordered to Germany than I could drive as well at my parents place. They have a lot of fields and Weinberge :joy:
In general my boards are pretty battery flexible.
Top is covered with velcro, so I can attach pretty much every pack as long as it fit size wise.

3 Likes

Why Finnland?

2 Likes

Because EU? No Import tax etc.

1 Like

Nah that’s no issue. Shipping in general is no issue as it’s all ground shipping, but it takes around 3 weeks, so there is this.
Still wait my bro deck :sob:
But it just cleared customs, so I’m hoping to get it soon.

3 Likes

There is one point of resistance…

1 Like

Those wheels! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Issue found.
This little fucker of a setscrew is a tad to long as fully engaged and then there is no backlash on that point. :rofl:

5 Likes

Try using a grommet on the valve stem to protect against wear?

2 Likes

Took a key file for it. Now it runs SMOOTH. :partying_face:

7 Likes

Here we go. kWeld is ordered. I wait with the Lipo until I have my 40T cells.
On my list:

• Nickel strips

• Fishpaper

• Lipo

• Kapton

6 Likes

The case fits well. Batterywise I’m finally going 12S8P 30Q because, they are dirt cheap.
2,74€ per cell. Makes in the end 274€ with 4 spare cells.

7 Likes

Do you know how you will mount the box? I have the 500 model and mounted it in the same orientation, but with the 1000 I would be worried about flex.

1 Like

Straps and Duallock, I think. Drilling is there a no-go. The case will be orthogonal to the deck.

2 Likes

I use dual lock as well, in different orientations, in case one of them is better for certain stresses than others.
But the longer the box is, the more likely it will detach in the middle.

it lives temporarly!

7 Likes

okay yeah woo its really cool thats its all working but
i feel that i now know you on a different level after staring at your crotch for 20 seconds. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks for the compliment. :rofl:

1 Like

Where did you find these cells for that price ?

Fogstar Wholesale. Search on the forum.
Not ordered yet.

2 Likes