Thank You Esk8 and this Forum

On point as always master Kellen

1 Like

There’s a ballsack in here somewhere right?

1 Like

The PM is still coming, just trimming.

That was because:

Was about to post

1 Like

Why aren’t you using catshit brown as your theme? it’s clearly the best option.

3 Likes

I shit you not, it goes back to tron every time. I’ve just done it again now.

I hard refreshed my browser to make sure it wasn’t just a cache thing. If I go back into themes it’s back on tron. Luckily I don’t mind tron.

3 Likes

tron is awful

1 Like

This thread is soft as fuck. I love it.

1 Like

2019 is the year that i discovered esk8 as more than just that one YouTuber who rides boosteds around NYC. I bought my first esk8 in April off Amazon, and it was trash but it got me hooked. Im now 3 boards in (elbow deep, some might say) and I just bought the last part for my DIY. I was hoping to finish it by the end of the year, but 2020 is when its going to pop off.

I am looking forward to riding a true lightning powered murder board that I can say I built with my own two hands. I love this community and the knowledge to bullshit ratio that this forum contains. I found out that I live in an esk8 hotspot, and I am really looking forward to this riding season and getting to shred with some folks here.

Esk8 has literally changed the way that I live, experience my city, and think about life. I commute every day on my board, and I have gone nearly an entire year without a car (this just changed- got a GF who lives 35miles away). I used to read books in my spare time. Now I read this forum.

This place is awesome.

8 Likes

Even though I am still working on my first real build I have definitely gotten a lot from you guys since joining in October. It’s one of the few places I feel like I belong. I’ve been going through some really tough times this past semester and just being able to hop on here and forget about life for a while. I was working on a pos build using all of the wrong parts but since being on here I have really been opened up to what is possible out there. Thanks guys for being there for me, even though we’ve never met. Maybe we can change that soon.

3 Likes

What a lovely thread.

Don’t know you very well yet brother but you make me laugh and that in itself is enough for me.

2019 has been trying for me on a personal level because my kids keep trying to kill themselves.

Not literally but in their endeavours.

Eldest had a horrific crash on one of my boards and was hospitalised for 2 weeks with a fractured skull. Idiot had no helmet.

My baby girl fell off a quad in Bali and broke her upper arm severely and had to be flown back.

My little man broke his wrist playing rugby and day after his cast was removed tried to do 7 backflips in a row and then a double and snapped his other arm when it went wrong. Still in a cast 7 weeks later.

Been very trying but coming on here and shooting the shit with you nutters took away some of the stress.

If life gives you lemons then learn how to make a decent drop.

Thanks to all of you for being here and may 2020 be a damn fine year for you all.

New year resolution?

Ban @Kellag

17 Likes

Did they send you child protection services already?

2 Likes

You may joke but the doctor was all over that shit and for damn good reason so no umbrage from me.

2 Likes

I feel like I had a pretty good year as far as esk8 goes.

Got to meet @JohnnyMeduse, @IndianGummy, @BuildKitBoards, @mmaner, @akhlut, and @mmaner in DC and do my first group ride with some solid esk8 royalty there.

Oh yea and won the Kaly.

11 Likes

even if it was an accident, two broken arms in a row thats suspicious. It would be alarming if they didn’t even try to investigate.

2 Likes

You do realise that nobody likes you anymore?

7 Likes

Really? We were not aware. Congrats! :fu:

3 Likes

I see you…similar size and girth I assume?

3 Likes

Ouch it hurts a little good aim.

1 Like

6 Likes

I can’t believe I haven’t met Mike once and yet you’ve met him twice. FML.

7 Likes