TB 110mm Wheels | Germany

Hey guys, after riding on abec clones for some time, I’m now looking for TorqueBoards 110mm wheels.

1 Like

I have a set for sale what’s a fair price

1 Like

@On1yBluu
I think this can be answered after having some impression by pictures, so I know in what condition they are :slight_smile:
So how about just sharing a picture quick?

1 Like

He is in the US, unless you wanna pay 200 shipped, I don’t think you want them

2 Likes

How you come to this price?
Shipping isn’t that expensive US-EU :thinking:

Well its certainly more expensive than EU- US.

and in that case it’s probably easier to buy them from ElectricboardSolutions

3 Likes

Good luck with shipping from USA I’ve ordered a set of 110s And @torqueboards sent them 43 days ago. They still didn’t cross the ocean. So I am starting to lose hope that those will ever arrive.

5 Likes

Yeah, I waited 2-3 months for a stupid enclosure from MBoards…
Oooof

1 Like

It’s because of usps. They usually not very good with shipping and in this times they for sure the wrong choice. I have as well a parcel which didn’t got updates since 6.4.

1 Like

It really depends which forwarder you use.
TB shipping isn’t cheap as well, plus import tax to Germany I guess.
If there is an EU source than that’s the way to go for sure.

1 Like
5 Likes

@mackann that has to be an error, right? :smiley: Shipping to Germany.

also available here

https://electricboardsolutions.com/products/torqueboard-110mm-wheels?_pos=6&_sid=cd8b15e68&_ss=r

2 Likes

@xsynatic
Includes 51.95€ moms

Wow, didn’t know you can get them so cheap as an extra :slight_smile: multiple moms even!

Again:
Whoever changed my title.
Do this to others, but I can’t live without llamas.
Let it be alpacas, but please don’t rob my right to have llama alpaca stuff in the title. As americans would say: It’s a robbery of freedom just like when your government trys to make your life better with health care systems.
A Big No No
steps in your frontdoor with German PzKpfw IV holding a beer in the left, and a Panzerfaust in the right
or I call ruski friends and bring KV-2-3 around пиздец Сука
436f89650c96057a818134d6bd1ecc67

Прочитайте эти строки, но сообщение - иди соси член

1 Like

7 Likes

Yea it is lmao, it’s going to be at least 40$ usd and with covid shipping, probably more. Tb110’s are heavy man

1 Like

But even than used would be cheaper than buy them from tb new. Don’t get your point there.

1 Like

Yeah… Just put this up if anyone by chance has these wheels in Europe or stuff… No reason I buying wheels looking brand new, riding 200m and they look the same as used ones lol.
No reason to spend that money.

@Andy87 agree.

What I’m trying to say is some people in Europe have the wheels and there is no fucking point still with shipping costs from the US

1 Like

Usps international has been horrible due to covid. Any new international orders are shipped out via DHL.

4 Likes

eboardsolutions even have the blue 74A ones:

3 Likes