Taras’s Build Log

Oh dang, I didn’t even know that. Great for MTB then!

1 Like

Figured I’d make a log, like how @rafaelinmissouri does it. Also I have 3+ builds going so why not.

Working on a TB build, just got most of the parts today and figured I’d build it. With all the Dexter drama, I decided to name this one “Safety First” :wink: @torqueboards

I really wanted an “ultraboard” build, something sleek and sexy.

Dexter has a whole bunch of new shit that I decided to get my hands on, this stuff is beautiful and THICK. Great improvements from those bendyyy mounts :wink: also the TB40 deck is waaay better!

TB40 deck/enclosure/heat sink
TB6 ESCs
TB 6374s 190kv
TB v7 mounts with crossbars
TB 280mm CNC trucks
Trampa phatladz with metro 155s
Trampa 44t wheel pulley (14/44 ratio)

Only thing I’m missing is a battery. I’ll be doing a 12s4p p42a pack.

8 Likes

Pretty awesome setup, dooood.
peace

1 Like

7 Likes

Lmaooo, 63100 were supposed to go on there, but I was too late on @ahrav sales thread and @torqueboards is being a jerk and not making more :sob:

But the rest of it, it’s not done yet :wink:

6 Likes

Oooh smexy. Aren’t those new mounts awesome?

2 Likes

Definitely awesome

1 Like

Lookin’ good. Glad to see TB putting out products worth putting their name on.

4 Likes

Put the bat on today, as well as the heel straps. Wired the bat to the unity and threw some mr60s on the unity. Did some Velcro at the bottom and two straps for the battery. Hopefully will stay put when I hit the trails :rofl:

Just waiting on the moon trucks to be for sale and ordered moon drives for it (5.5:1). Excited for summer!

4 Likes

Had a bit of a money holdup on my build, so I’m still slowly acquiring parts, but seeing your progress is exciting ahha

1 Like

The waiting hurts

But hopefully @moon trucks make it worth it :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I got oil slicks right now but the moon trucks look awesome too

1 Like

@A13XR3 coming in clutch with this beautiful pack. Will be going in the TB40 build. 12s4p p42a.

Hoping to ride it this week if weather permits, this snow is a bitch. :sob:

10 Likes

That is a nice looking pack!!

4 Likes

She’s alive!’

7 Likes

Are you missing a button on your davega?

1 Like

Haha I am, waiting for parts. It’s actually @jack.luis Davega he bought, just put it on to see how it looks!

2 Likes

those trampa pulleys just scream for 20mm belt :smiley:

1 Like

It’s been a while, but wanted to show off somethings I’ve worked on.

First, my wife wanted a board to spend some time together. But also wanted the kids to come along sometimes, so we pulled a @rafaelinmissouri.

I let her pick out her parts since she was picky, but I made sure they all went together lol. Specs:

Haero Bro deck
Trampa vertigos
Trampa megas
Trampa spur GD 10/57 STEEL
Unity
MBS T3s
Apex ESC enclosure
12s8p 30Q
Hoyt puck

Great first build I would say! :rofl:

Also just finished a build for my cousin since I’m the mechanic of our group. He wanted to stick with DKP trucks, Idk why, but have 8” tires.

And then my baby :heart::heart:

Apex (sort of) Predator type build. Loving this thing.

16 Likes

Keep us posted on your first epic family ride.
We try to go hit all the playgrounds around town.

And yeah. Your Haero looks amazing!!!

2 Likes