[SOLD] Landwheel spare parts

sorry for thread hijacking.

@ShutterShock
How did you divide the lipo pouch?
I also have two dead Landwheel battery packs. It was stacking firmly, so I gave up reuse…

I was planning to write an article on the forum of what I did to create my landwheel battery / diy upgrade but I never got around to it. Maybe I will if there is interest, these batteries don’t seem to have very good QC, all of mine had one dead cell in each which caused them to be un-useable.

Do you mean it was stuck in the case?

Yes, I wanna disassemble the cells separately.
Is the cell fixed with double-sided tape only?

No they are literally like silicon glued into the container. I hacked the crap out of the battery enclosures to get the batteries out safely without prying them lol

2 Likes

Thank you.
So, has your Frankenstein build been completed?

1 Like

For now, yeah. I think I will write out a build thread tomorrow and post it here!

1 Like

For anyone that was wondering I have written up a complete post on how I did my mod:

Yes I did post it on the builders forum too so if you see it twice :man_shrugging:

Do you still have the vesc maybe?

@BearBoi, I’m looking for a VESC 4 for a friend, do you still have it?

Sorry, forgot to update this thread. Both VESCs are sold, along with most of the other items.

1 Like

@xsynatic, please close.

Don’t think he’s done yet?

You’re right, please ignore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yo mate!
Did you have anything left to sell at this point? If you do, shoot me a pm, I might be interested in what you have left in stock.

@Phorvi Looks like it’s all gone now. And @xsynatic is slacking

how so? Items are still listed.

1 Like

I just like shit posting wherever I can. Carry on.

2 Likes

right, totally forgot.

2 Likes

Not everything is sold, but most things are. I consider this topic doneso. @xsynatic you may close it now :slight_smile:

1 Like