Surf rod trucks

100% this. They have a cool product that fits a market they didn’t even know they had and they screwed it with shitty customer service

3 Likes

SR is basically a side business. Gun parts are their main income I think?

1 Like

I think they also do some medical equipment or somthing like that.

3 Likes

I considered one camo, one black. I don’t like paying for something I don’t really want though. I was hoping they’d offer a discount code at least for the mix up of letting me order it 2 weeks ago.

due to constantly being ignored after about 50 emails begging really nicely for an account so i can order stuff I’m never begging to buy TKP from them HEXL would be my first choice in TKP now

2 Likes

you still have these trucks?

Yes, still got them :slightly_smiling_face:

Just got a set of tkps. I had pretty good response from mikaela, though from what I’m reading that isn’t always the norm.

6 Likes

She is super nice. But it is catching them.

And she is not hideous…

7 Likes

No, she is not :grin:

5 Likes

So, I saw Psychotiller had said otherwise, but do we know if heXL trucks work in SR baseplates? I ask because they (according to Brad AFAIK) use the same pivot cups. That would lead me to believe that heXL does work in SR baseplates. Guess I’ll know tomorrow for sure, but wanted to see if anybody has experimented yet. Currently running two 45* plates on my bonus degrees bent heXL’s and want to change it to 45*/35* to slightly ease (steez‽) my first world suffering.

1 Like

I’ve got a spare set of surfrodz baseplates you can test on next time you’re in the area

I have a set on me :metal:

If my pivot cups that come in tomorrow fix the sudden sliding issues I’ve been having out of nowhere, we gotta skate soon. I’ve been… quite bored down here.

Definitely. The weather has been delightful. Lmk how the hexls fit.

Three different manufacturers things for one truck… four different lineups for one drivetrain solution…

I almost want to be surprised, but I can’t be, because I contributed to that…

And as a matter of fact… that being said, Mike making something work doesn’t mean the rest of us plebs can. I’m going to take some actual measurements…

1 Like

@Venom121212

I use my SR hangers with heXL baseplate

1 Like

It works, this question has been answered more than once. heXL base plates are usable with surf rodz hangers and surf rodz baseplates are usable with heXL hangers.

2 Likes

But just the tkp not the rkp right?
That was my understanding.

1 Like

Correct

1 Like