Suggest a 42" or 44" deck and enclosure for me

Do you have links for these two?

Consider the Rayne Demonseed. The one I have is 42" and I am just over 6’ tall. It is easily one of the widest decks I have ever stood on - my size 13 shoes fit without hanging off of the edges! The rocker and microdrop (.75") are really nice and make you feel locked in and the recent Eboosted enclosure that Alan whipped up is an absolute beauty that will fit 12S5P of P42A cells if you are determined.

Surprisingly it doesn’t weigh a ridiculous amount and the deck has massive wheel wells so you will not run into wheel bite like you would on a Switchblade 40.

7 Likes

Hmm
“the Demonseed 36 will fit riders up to 5’8” the Demonseed 39 will best fit riders from 5’8” to 6’0” tall and Riders over 6’0” should check out the Demonseed 42.”

It sounds like I should be looking for a 42 not a 40. This might be the winner.

2 Likes

I think tb40v2 you have to email Torque Boards for, I don’t believe it’s listed on site

1 Like

Landyachtz EVO. Enclosures available from both BigBen and Eboosted.

4 Likes

Janpom is too classy to point the finger to his own killer stuff, but this is a perfect (and tasty) deck for bigger guys:

7 Likes

Read that thread and that is very interesting - but it doesn’t look like he’s ready to ship the board+enclosure+gasket thingy combo just yet. I’m impatient.

Actually, I’m just waiting for the decks. I should have already had them on hand by now but things got delayed. They should arrive sometime after Monday 23rd. :crossed_fingers:

Note though that this deck is really big. My 40" Evo looks tiny next to it. It feels and rides very differently from a 40" deck, so maybe not quite what you’re after.

1 Like

I’m learning that a 40" deck is probably small for me so it might be that yours is perfect and I just don’t know what I’m missing.

2 Likes

I went by Landyachtz today and tried the Evo. It’s too narrow at the back alas my toes curl over the side when I stand on it.
I wasn’t able to put my trucks on the switchblade to test out the wheelbite situation cause they’re too busy but he said if I come over soon as they open tmrw he can probably put em on for me to try.

If you want a really wide deck, check out psychotiller/west coast standard. We custom painted a Llama. It was 42” long and 11.5” wide.

7 Likes

Combined with a Psychotiller ABS enclosure, it works well with a 124p 21700 pack.

Here is a comparison picture between your current deck and the Llama

3 Likes

damn can I see size compared to another common deck like hummie?

I’ll take a pic in a little bit.

That’s hot. How does one buy that deck and enclosure?

looks like you got lost on your way to a surfboard forum my dude, that thing is huge

1 Like

Maybe let’s not point him to one of the scammiest sellers in esk8.

3 Likes

Bill is well respected on the forum. May be better to listen to him. Anyone know of another manufacturer of really wide decks?

2 Likes

Another interesting option:

A guy here bought a rare Rayne Demonseed 42", but decided not to keep it.

Anyone remember who that was?

1 Like