"Stella" Bro Deck/ 10s3p / Unity / Matrix II / Psychotiller Powerplants / Evolve Mounts [All Comments Welcome]

Everything that makes you feel like you are Batman is good.

1 Like

Whats your range @Venom121212 ?

Ask your mom.

5 Likes

Yo momma so fat she gets 2 miles on a 12s6p

8 Likes

Tell your mom to stop adding me on LinkedIn, I already know what she’s good at.

7 Likes

Yo momma so stupid they made her an esk8 news mod

1 Like

20 miles while constantly full throttling on a relatively flat bike path.

Gotten 35 miles while cruising around the city at boosted speed and still had a bit of juice left.

4 Likes

Thanks was looking for 20 miles min when pounding

1 Like

@BillGordon he’s gotta be talking about you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

10s draws those amps too much :confused:

2 Likes

21700 cells and HV ESCs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m talking about my problems not your successes. Thanks

5 Likes

Sadly, no proof to the contrary.

1 Like

Whoa wtf is this thread even?

Ghost town in here…

Update

I’ve been riding the shit out of this board still. It’s my go to for heavy, dirty off road mucking around and skate park smashes. This thing is a tank. I haven’t had to open it up or fix anything since buttoning it up.

Sadly and gladly it has taken quite a beating through all my adventures.

After riding my new board around with the dw2 pro 97 deck, this deck feels too narrow for my feets.

Having a newly finished board left me with a really small esk8 Christmas list this year thankfully so I filled it up with a new @Haeroboards deck! :tada::call_me_hand::skateboard:

7 Likes

Oh hey there, speaking of…

swip swap

Used epoxied m5 inserts again and just transferred the marks from my old enclosure. Went just as perfectly as a last time.

The Markone deck must have had a good bit more concave to it. My enclosure sat on thick ass rubber washers and still dug in to the deck a lot.

The enclosure clearance with the same washers on the bro is much better looking.

Buttoned up just waiting on Amazon to deliver my binding bolts. Bro deck uses inserts and not through holes.

Amazon showed up about an hour after a huge storm so I just practiced in the garage.

This deck is really damn comfortable. It’s like how I imagine riding the nimbus cloud would feel. The flex is just right for me and it just felt right standing on it. I can’t wait to get a proper ride in and introduce it to the D.I.R.T. games!

15 Likes

How do you like those 6369s?
How’s the whole setup to jump - must be 25-30lbs? Looks like you got some crazy air.

1 Like

I love them. Never had a single issue with them and they run nice and cool at 100A.

The board before a deck swap was 30.6 lbs. I’ll have to reweigh it now though. 10s5p isn’t an ideal jump pack but I still use this one as a backup board for guests and trekking through nasty woods so oh well. I’ve always wanted to have a lipo pack to quickly throw in there to really lighten it up. The wheel pulleys are metal as well. Could go POM and shave a bit more as well.

I want to take it for a proper ride but it’s been a flash flood warning since I got it put together.

3 Likes

This is a good reminder for myself to build a mountainboard asap! Great work!

1 Like

Thank you and yes you should!

1 Like

Been tricking around on the new bro deck for a bit now. The e games of D.I.R.T. have been really fun and I’ve learned a bunch.

Problem is, my battery voltage was dropping about 2V right off the charger. Tore it open today and checked the already-questionable Bestech d140 bms. It gets so hot when balancing that it melted the heat shrink around it.

P groups all measured between 3.9 and 4.1V (not fully charged) except one group that was at 3.5V. New LTT smart bms from @A13XR3 will be replacing it. Thank you for the quick shipping!

Unfortunately the jst crimps aren’t the same so I can’t just repin the header. Local guy has access to a better soldering station so we’ll be rewiring asap. Going to use those expanding foam packing inserts to keep this battery as shock free as possible. Plenty of extra enclosure space.

7 Likes