Standing mats for sore ankles?

second word:
use a bicycle then and just your butt hurts.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Says the man from the land of autobahns to the man from Greece :joy:

2 Likes

hahahaha ella malaka, tie kanis? alla ine kalla?
Was not dedicated to you that post i did, you just had to read it hahahaha

1 Like

Lol, spent some time here or do you have Greek friends?

grow up with my best friend who is from greece and i know bits of your language and some random stuff.

1 Like

That explains it. My original comment was meant to point out that the quality of the tarmac and road conditions in general can vary a lot from area to area.

I have visited Germany multiple times and if I were living there, I would go with PU too.

1 Like

I was just kidding with my comment and it was dedicated to @ZachTetra to bully him in a friendly way.
I have been to greece several times, and if i would live in greece i would go pneumies perhaps, but i like it rough, so urethane is pretty awesome for me. Im used to it for a very long time now.

2 Likes

A deck with a few layers of corkwood on top would help a bit I think…

Like a couple have already said, @Brenternet & @Bobby, conditioning your feet and ankles is the key. Gotta just keep going until the strength is aquired. I definitely wouldnt want anything squishy under my feet at any speed above 20mph.

1 Like

Harbor freight cells diamond pattern rubber sheets that seem interesting. I was thingking of replacing my mtb griptape with those. The can be washed of mud and griptape is a nightmare

2 Likes

“Poron XRD” seems to be the same thing like the pushin cushin, without the adhesive on one side.

I once got it cheap from a website for sewing material (clearance sale), put double sided tape for carpets for the sanitary area/outdoors and stuck it to the board, then did the same with the griptape on top.
I’m happy with it.

I have a friend that has that harbor fright rubber sheet on his mtn board and its pretty decent.

1 Like

How is the overall grip?

1 Like

I haven’t ridden his board in a while so can’t say for sure but it’s a drop less grippy then standard griptape

1 Like

I might have to pick some up. With bindings it might be alright

1 Like

I’ve spent so many hours looking for poron xrd in non manufacturing quantities and I’ve always come up empty handed. Where did you find this elusive stuff?

Wild, Gonna have to order some! I will admit I haven’t looked for it since last summer!

Why is an orthapedic store selling massive sheets of this stuff tho?

Fuck Me the shipping cost is the same as the cost of a single sheet…

1 Like

Because old people fall over frequently :disappointed:

1 Like

My landyachtz pintail has foam grip tape similar to this concept. It’s okay still alot of vibration from those 70mm wheels. Wheels make a bigger difference than grip tape. My TB110s feel godly smooth almost pnumatic like but with out the horrendous rolling resistance of Pnumatics.