SOLD WTS Custom 12s5p Lacroix 'Autobiography' Prototipo

Still available!

Added some detail on history of the board. Board is still available.

1 Like

Seeing boards like this for sale always hurts a bit because the prices (usually) seem super cheap but there’s just not quite enough of a market to find a buyer. I’d love it if I could afford it, GLWS anyway

2 Likes

So when you qualified your statement with (usually), were you implying anything about my pricing? I’ve been concerned that I was off the mark price wise.

I’m genuinely curious in your thoughts as I struggled to arrive at a fair price based on component costs and overall condition. Finding comparable sales was an exercise in futility.

I’m interested in hearing your thoughts, thanks.

1 Like

I think it’s priced pretty well. I’d buy this over any comparably priced production models. Ive never seen or even heard of an autobiography version before. There’s another prototipo that was posted recently, pretty much all original gear, that’s probably your main competitor on this

1 Like

No worries, and nope the usually was just because I’m not a prototipo expert so I’m not sure that all of them in the last 6-12 months have been priced low but that in general a good chunk of them seem to get listed for “shit that’s cheap I wish I had cash” prices.

Still a luxury item, but if a high end big boy board was what I was looking for the 1800-2600 kind of range I’ve seen them posted would feel fine. If I was looking for a prototipo specifically - they seem to have some passionate fans and you hear a lot of talk about being magical - then I’d be thrilled. Again not an expert, but for the specs and condition yours looks really good to me

1 Like

Yeah that and the fact that @DEEIF just sold 2 recently, I’d guess that’s a big downer on demand

1 Like

Alrighty thanks. I appreciate the input you guys. :slight_smile:

SOLD.

Could an admin please close this? Thanks!

2 Likes