SOLD! WTS: 2017 Trampa Pro Belt Drive

Since I recently got my geardrives I am selling my complete trampa pro belt drive. They still work great and run even more efficient than my current etoxx helical drives. All hardware is included, including spare bolts and offsets. I will also include the ASA printed guards if you want, they are worn down a bit but still work! Got one worn belt set and one belt set in good condition. Motor pulleys probably need to be replaced soon since they are worn down a bit. You can order them direcly from trampa.

Price: 150 euros, buyer pays shipping

Im located in The Netherlands, can ship internationally.

Some pics of the mounted drive

7 Likes

Wow awesome price
Someone’s going to be happy with this

2 Likes

Bump
10char

What trucks is it for out of interest

1 Like

Fits all Trampa ATB trucks except the mini spring trucks

1 Like

Is it a set of two for dual motors? If so I’ll take them for sure if still available!

3 Likes

What you see here is included, its a dual setup so for two motors.

3 Likes

Thats a good deal. Sucks I dont need more shit :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Drive is reserved for now :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ahh my late realization is no motor protection. Got this to upgrade from #Torqueboard’s Trampa mount which has great motor protection.

My issue is with the poorly designed or manufactured inner lip of the wheel pulley to protect the belt from beating eaten by the wheels. I’ve purchased four now and the lips always fall off quickly, even after job-welding both sides to a brand new pulley.

Also purchased two 66T Trampa pulleys go try which didn’t help as the belt would either move in and be eaten by the wheel of eventually start to go the other way and either came off the pulley or eat at the belt quickly until it ripped.

Any suggestions without having to invest hundreds of more dollars?! I don’t have a welder or know anyone with one unfortunately. I do have a Shapeoko and can cut al easily but am not where I need to be cad wise to be able to make one myself.

2 Likes

Hmm thats strange, never had any of those problems with this drive so you should be fine. There is some motor protection, I just chose not to use it since it isnt really needed imo

On thingiverse you can find covers for the drive. I just used two strips of a bike inner tire and glued them together which I slid over the drives to keep dirt from going in.

The belt and pulley problem sounds like something was severely misaligned causing the belt to slip to the side and exert a force on the flange of the pulley.

2 Likes

Is this still reserved? If not I will take it please (with the motor guards)

4 Likes

Sorry for got to mention its Sold, @Zach you can close it

3 Likes

I ganked it already, sorry dewd =/ Will the motor protection be included in the package?!

4 Likes

Yes it is :wink:

3 Likes

Hey bro no worries - congrats you got a great deal!

3 Likes

You da man!

3 Likes