SOLD! US sale! IWONDER cloud wheels

SOLD!!!

Used for 65 miles before deciding blue simple isn’t doing it for me.
They work great and offer a pretty comfortable grippy ride
Asking $80 for this set shipping included

Also available are a couple of sets of them in black! Brand New in box $100 per set

Local pickup available. Located in San Jose ca

8 Likes

Bump! They’re still available :grin:

1 Like

Do you have a link to a description? Is the brand Wannabe ? having a hard time finding info

MOTION Electric Skateboard Wheels 78A Translucent Urethane Urban All Terrain Off Road 120mm Patented Foam Core Wheels https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07THGKMV7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_t6PNDbQ2ENZF9

IWONDER Cloud Wheel Electric Skateboard Wheels All Terrain Off Road 120mm 78A Translucent Urethane Patented Damping Foam Core Longboard Wheels https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WMQWW75/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_c8PNDbCSXAW8P

3 Likes

@pkasanda are you looking for those?

Thank you for sharing the link. @Agressivstreetlamp yes. Those are the ones
They’re Good wheels.

1 Like

I purchased 107s.
Glws!

1 Like

I own a set of original foamies and a set of iwonders i bought for my sons board, they are the same, i believe the same factory does both wheels. I really like the smoothness when riding, feels better than my 107’s.

2 Likes

That’s correct!! There I no difference between both brands other than color. As for ride quality goes. They’re great. good grip. They help you keep consistent high speeds

2 Likes

Very true. I love mine.

2 Likes

I want these so bad but I’m broke😕

1 Like

Haha. Checked amazon today n price seem to be going up from 120 to 130 new
Oh yeah. Don’t forget the tax

How would you say these feel in comparison to TB110s? Softer?

Haha. Pls don’t get me going there! Speaking from personal experience
Tb110s are great wheels but the second you hit choppy pavement you better be ready for for.
These wheels in the other hand I’d say is the closest you can get to riding pneumatic wheels but bare in mind. Cuz of how grippy they are they also wear out rather quickly. Overall they’re good wheels.

4 Likes

Are the black wheels also sold?

Nah. I still have 2 sets of the black ones lol

Ooo, hmmm, just to make sure is it the foam core black? I see on Amazon one with white foam core and the other black.

Yup. Black with black foam core