[SOLD][US] Few Things For Sale (10s4p, cloud wheels)

Hey guys first time selling on here so if I fuck something up just lemme know. I just am starting to have too much shit even though I just got into esk8

Shipping included.

1[SOLD]. Cloud wheels $70 (they have literally maybe 1 mile on them. They don’t fit snug on my TBDD adapters so I don’t really have any use for them)

1. [SOLD] 10s4p ($250) 18650 Samsung cells from electricboardsolutions. Only been used for a 5 mile ride. 10s just isn’t enough juice for me. It comes with the 2A charger but the power chord has the stupid EU plug. BMS is charge only!!

I have an adapter that I can include. Plus 1 of the candies it originally came with lol.

Dimensions. 15x5.5x1 in. BMS. 3.5x3 in.

I’ll jam the voltmeter in there as soon as it finishes charging for another pic with the V reading.

4 Likes

This just requires heatshrink to fix fyi

3 Likes

So it had more than one? You really expect somebody to buy that with missing candy? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

So I’ve been told. But tbh I prefer the TB110s arctic blues… figured someone else can make better use of these. Plus the gear drives I’m getting I also got with kegel adapters so more reason to get rid of them.

2 Likes

I had to see what the hype was around Norwegian candy (I think it’s from Norway or Netherlands… fuck one of those cold ass places)

1 Like

Can’t argue with that :raised_hands: glws

2 Likes

Where are you located?

1 Like

@DEEIF is looking for a battery… and @Kellag 's charger!!!

3 Likes

Los Angeles

2 Likes

What are the dimensions of the battery? Being transparent here, I’m not interested myself but I think it’s important information for possible buyers

3 Likes

Ohhh good idea. I’ll throw those on there.

1 Like

And bms specs?

1 Like

It’s a charge only BMS. Just added to the post as well. Thx for the heads up.

1 Like

How thick is the battery?

1 Like

Little under 1 inch. I’ll get you a picture shortly.

Pic with the V reading.

And the height.

1 Like

These prices don’t include shipping correct? Ive been wanting some foamies

1 Like

Shipping included. Fuck sorry didn’t mention that as long as you are in the US. As you can tell with all the edits it’s my first post.

3 Likes

gimmie

2 Likes

I’ll buy the battery

5 Likes