[SOLD][US] eLofty 75kV DD, TB CNC Hangers[SOLD], [SOLD]TB110s (78A), [SOLD]Flipsky Dual Fesc6.6(mini & big)

Got a couple things for sale, located in LA. Shipping is included. Please include PayPal fees for PayPal G&S.

eLofy 75kV DD ($125) [ESC/ remote SOLD] - approx 20 miles on it. Came with I want to say an oneboard a while back. Used it once and bough TB DDs and never looked back. Please read the eLofy thread First. Hobbywing ESC DKP trucks. Bushings not included. I took them off because they were trash and never got around to putting Riptide bushings on there. Remote (idk what brand) came with the esc.

TB CNC hangers/trucks (Baseplate, bushings, pivot cups incl.) ($110) [SOLD]- Includes 50 degree baseplate, bushings, NO SLOP pivot cups. One is brand new still got Dex’s seal of approval. One is used approx 100 miles on it. Couple scratches.

[SOLD]TB110s (78A) - new set ($70) used ($55)[SOLD].
Two sets of 110s used one same as the hanger approx 100mi on it. New set, well new. Can’t go back after riding the 74s and now riding the 72s definitely not going back.

Flipsky (I know, keep your comments to yourself) 2 dual fsesc6.6 mini ($110/each).[SOLD]

1- dual fesc6.6 plus ($80):[SOLD]

The two minis are new never used. I did put 5.5mm bullet connectors on the phase wires and xt90s on the other wires (battery wires, idk the name of those wires). Never used them have too many unities instead. The plus is used approx 100 mi on it.

If any of the prices seem unfair just lemme know.

3 Likes

Will take the used tb110s, PMd

2 Likes

You got it man.

1 Like

damn, good deal swept up quick!

1 Like

I’ll take the new 110’s!

1 Like

Ahhh sorry man @sesat beat you to it.

2 Likes

Aw damn, hesitated too long :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Some guys must just sit and wait on the parts for sale section of the forum, awsome deals man.
You putting the cash towards a board or just cleaning some drawers?

3 Likes

Honestly just had this stuff sitting around. Figured given the state of the nation/ world these parts could help other peeps complete some builds.

Tried to keep the prices decent.

8 Likes

Fucking hell

2 Likes

@BillGordon @mmaner @Dareno plz closeee guys all sold.

Thanks.

3 Likes