SOLD: TB DD 75Kv + TB 110'S

So, here are TB DD’s for sale, 75kv + TB110 wheels, comes with kegal and Abec adapter’s

Selling cause I realized that dual 6374 belts would be better suited to my use case (13s)

Price is $779.98 shipped (50 below TB’s price)

I do not have the drives on hand but will be shipped out in 1 week straight from @torqueboards (current wait time for 75kv drives are 30-40 days as they are out of stock)

4 Likes

13s10p?

4 Likes

not yet. probably for sale next week than.
I heard Alan want to go with a Lacroix better.
13s10p is not really enough in NYC :wink:

But seriously, @AlanZhou you was now waiting like close to all summer for to change the TB DD and now you put them up for sale, just close before you get them?
Don´t you want as min to try them if they will maybe work for you?

3 Likes

I’m sure the nyc crew were the originators of the la sag handle. How the worm turns…

3 Likes

I’ll take it if it’ll ship next week. But I’d like to delete the abec adapter if possible.

1 Like

Well everything else is not done anyways, build is ready to get scrapped cause of the enclosure, and planning to buy a euc anyways which is better suited to NYC.

Also if it was gonna be a LaCroix it wouldn’t be a the stock battery…

1 Like

That´s sad to hear… but as minimum you have a new plan than.

2 Likes

I can’t ditch 13s10p as pack is welded…

if it´s done well you can always sell it. maybe just as 12s10p but i´m sure there will be people interested in.

1 Like

Well I still need a high speed board though…

So not gonna ditch it, just need someone to make a enclosure for it

1 Like

12s10p would be so slow

2 Likes

Want and need are two different things. Not that this young man needs to justify his decisions, maybe to his parents and the paramedics.

4 Likes

Andy87 what ESC are you using that allows for a 13S battery…?? I have a 14s which I have been trying to use and has a top voltage of 58V. Not Lipo batteries but 18 650s… Please advise.

1 Like

I don’t run 13s but some others do.
Focbox, focbox unity vesc6.
14s could be possible as well if you don’t need brakes :sweat_smile: (don’t do it please)

1 Like

and Flipsky 6.6

Ah forgot to update, drives are sold.

fits hummie deck but still no enclosure, planning to sell the pack + deck and going for a simpiler build with just as much WH

1 Like

Im thinking 12s8p 20700b + HeXL’s and some sensored sk3 6374’s

1 Like