SOLD | A LEGIT Unity for sale... yep you read it right...

I have a Unity for sale located in EU (FR)

Brand new, never used, never put power to it. It’s a REAL unity, bought back in September last year. I don’t have the original box, but hey it’s just cardboard :tipping_hand_man:
In comes with a metr pro unity module.
This Unit was shipped out by deodand as a replacement unit when my original one failed and was covered by platinum warranty.

310Euors
Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees or you can use F&F

4 Likes

You spelled AUD wrong bro

4 Likes

cant youget them for 200$ a piece the metr is another 50euro

this is real bro, not a fake Ali one that could be shit… and metr cost 75 shipped. i think this is a damn good deal given that @Kellag sold one last week or so for 290 with out a meter.

love you too Tony Rabbit

3 Likes

also it’s cheaper than this

4 Likes

Price is good considering it comes with a metr pro module

What are people bitching about now?

2 Likes

I’m french… that’s 90% of the problem i think

4 Likes

I want to take it, but my wallet is yelling nooooooooo

1 Like

I lol’d good luck with sale

2 Likes

hihi… thank you

1 Like

You mean Shua

1 Like

Dude. Stop. The point of a forum if to help people and the community, you are repeatedly being a nuisance. I feel like I see your comments, the one sentence ones especially, and threads all to often.

First off, your price claim is invalid since the raptor shop has had verifiably worse quality control than the old days of amazon unities and preorders that might or might not show up. Secondly some people do not want to buy from raptor shop on the principal that they know the money is illegally going to Jason, which is a fair point. and finally @PixelatedPolyeurthan is free to ask however much he wants and see if someone will pay it.

You don’t need to comment on everyone else’s sale posts, go out and ride @Halbj613 .

5 Likes

Bro. You should be in the money saving hobby lol

4 Likes

i like where this is going, please continue

1 Like

images (28)
I hope you include the enertion rape whistle

2 Likes

thats why i’ve been waiting for someone to put up a legit unity for sale, but my wallet still doesn’t agree with me

3 Likes

Jason says thanks for the cash and merry Christmas

5 Likes

Buy it…buy it…buy it…buy it…buy it…

3 Likes

And sold :smile:
@Halbj613 bargained it down to 192£
@Zach you may close :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I love you brother :heart: :heart:

2 Likes