Small lot of cells to best offer if no one wants them by next tuesday you pay shipping and you can have them

I have a couple of each cell so not a lot if no one’s interested ill do local pickup or send them for the cost of shipping us only. pm if you want pics of cells and voltages. (Disclaimer) these were used in a couple of 8s1p packs for an electric scooter and 1 5s1p for a child’s board selling due to me not wanting to buy new BMS’s/ not being competent in battery making. so heres the numbers i got
4 cells LGDAMF11865 18650 2200mAh ( 1 was removed from 5s1p pack due to slightly lower voltage )
5 cells Panasonic-Sanyo 18650 NCR18650BF 3400mAh
4 cells panasonic cgr18650ce
6 cells US18650GR sony
CANT ship to california

@Venom121212 you want my 18650s?

1 Like

I appreciate the looking out but I’m only rocking samsung 30q 18650s currently so these wouldn’t help me out too much.

PM’d you. Location?

Near Cincinnati Ohio

1 Like

Save them and build a DIY powerwall?

Honestly they’re not really worth much as EV batteries, being salvaged laptop cells with low capacity and low discharge. I’d say they’re worth maybe $1 a cell at most.

i basiclly am giving them away i just want the cost of shipping

1 Like

Could use one to mod a mini remote like @b264
Or
You could use a few to make a small battery for your boards lighting
Or
Just use to practice spot welding on.

1 Like

@MysticalDork do you have a tutorial on doing that not sure what a power wall is and how it would be useful

It’s a battery for your house basically. Tesla makes some. Diy version Real popular with off grid living

2 Likes

Tons of information on Youtube, here’s a guy

3 Likes

18650 don’t fit in a Mini Remote. 18500 or 14650 or 14500 do fit.

1 Like

I’ll take them. PM sent

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+a+DIY+powerwall%3F

2 Likes