SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

Yeah… 3ds has mostly ghosted me. I’ve sent them an email every other week asking if they can respond to any one of my messages and I’m not getting a response.

7 Likes

You should try buying more of their drives maybe they’ll give you that great customer service everyone’s talking about

5 Likes

i personally have never had any issues
he usually takes some time to respond but is never awful

Alright man take it down a few notches. This is Artems thread not the 3DS bashing zone. As much as I’m pissed at them it doesn’t belong here

2 Likes

Message em from a burner account asking to buy stuff. Remove fake moustache and demand your gears.
I for one like steel gears. They just make me happy. But, 5 inch pneumies.

3 Likes

I shouldn’t have to do any of that to pay for a replacement part. It’s absurd how I haven’t gotten a response from them since last year.

3 Likes

3DS GD’s don’t sound like toys, they sound wonderful and feel smooth as butter whereas my BN GD’s sound and feel the opposite.

3 Likes

I am sure once he stocks the part you need he’ll maybe probably hopefully reach out

homie is busy innovating so we can all ride the best components

1 Like

I think that would be a terrible excuse. All I’m asking for is a response, or a “they’re in production”. Also my 3ds straight cuts sound pretty meh imo. They start resembling a fart can civic at higher rpms.

1 Like

my BN’s sound that way from 1 rpm

Yeah it’s a matter of opinion at that point. We also may have different ideas of what a fart can civic sounds like :joy:

1 Like

probable :stuck_out_tongue:

but to be fair, straights are sold out, how many times do you want him to say they aren’t in stock 😵‍💫

I was told there would be more by now which is why Id like a response. Just a status update. Alright I’m done derailing.

do you want him to stop the innovation so he can make you 1 replacement gear? :roll_eyes: from a business perspective, that doesn’t sound like a good idea

but I am sure he will come through

buy SKP, very good

1 Like

Have you looked through his spare parts catalog? Might find what you need

1 Like

New Nano Drives in action, I mounted the camera really low so we could get a clear sound note, will make a video with camera a bit higher tommorow. I really like these, they just feel great, sound great, and are very compact. Also the Hoyt 5” tire, can’t say enough good things about it!!! :partying_face::partying_face::zap::zap::zap::rocket:

My metr app kept dropping pair so no usual telemetry that I like :sob:

Speed read out starts working like 2 mins in for some reason

7 Likes

What brand are the drives?

2 Likes

3ds nano

2 Likes

3ds. not production yet, or ever if artem keeps it up lmfao. i cant wait to play with em, let alone swap in steel gears.

3 Likes

@Evwan i think were room mates, we share a homepage.

1 Like