Single enclosure on a flex deck?help needed

The bottom enclosure could b fine for a flex deck, but the top one could never work on a flex deck, it’s just too long

Will the batter you break if I use a those enclosures on it

That is what I have been asking the whole time

You could make some cut on the enclosure to allow it to flex, but waterproofing will be hard

Waterproofing is necessity in london

Well… the guy that built your battery said

So you need to mount your battery in a way the flex is minimal. = you don’t have a flex pack

Your enclosures are not flexible and to big to be mounted far enough away from the center.

No idea what you’re saying.

Will the battery break if I use those enclosures

It was answered later on

I guess I will use the drop down stiff deck then

The problem is when you ask questions you don’t give us near enough details and just expect us to know what parts you have…

1 Like

Are you going to have enough clearance with how tall those enclosures are on a drop down deck

Sorry just really desperate to get his build running and now I realise I didn’t calculated enclosure length properly

Got 97mm and I can use some risers

Do you know if the meepo v2 deck has large flex when I tried it

The board didn’t flex much

Honestly no idea.

I totally understand.
But what your learning right now is if you don’t take the time to research all your parts and compatibility you’re going to run into problems like this over and over again.

2 Likes

I know

From day 1 the amount of lessons I have learnt about how not to rush into things and to think about them properly

1 Like

I did the same thing dude, the first $600 I spent on esk8 pretty much went down the drain.

Did you try to rotate smaller enclosure for 90 degrees? Is it too wide for your deck?
Are you sure your deck is really flexible? Some flex is normal for almost every deck

Best way to test is to put trucks on it and stand in the middle.

So the deck I am currently using has quite a bit of flex I will experiment some more with the meepo one which I don’t think has to much

What about 2 bricks on either side

That could work i guess