esk8.news esk8 calc donate now

Show Me Your Pets [Serious Pets Only]

Cool people have cool pets right? I’ve seen a few paws and claws sneaking in some build photos. Let’s see what you’re working with!

This is my best friend Pirate. He’s 7 now and I’ve had him since he was just a baby. He’s an Australian Blue Heeler (cattle dog) and the best adventure companion one could ask for. I have other pets but they suck.

36 Likes

24 Likes

21 Likes

9 Likes

20 Likes

Scarlett or Scar for short. I don’t know what I’d do without her.

25 Likes

I’ve been out of likes since 1am. :frowning:

This face dude!!! I don’t know what I’m doing without her!

3 Likes

Banana & Hippo:

This little guy is probably my favorite though:

27 Likes

OMG! That last pic, he’s a real cutie. What’s his name?

2 Likes

Shitlord.

But we call him Nipples for short.

7 Likes

You… Oh you… :smile:

3 Likes

Chanel enjoying her new bed and favorite blanket
Gypsy likes rocking dreads on 420

18 Likes

Uploading: 5914E5DC-60C1-43D9-852A-63996048647D.jpeg… Uploading: 2AB47703-802E-4AF3-A474-C150A5D11E99.jpeg…

His name is Ferris and he destroys toys within two hours… He’s also afraid of skateboards :rofl:

14 Likes

Uploading: 9ADBE5D3-530C-4EA4-BB6C-0376546B8AD3.jpeg…

This is from when he was just a couple weeks old, now he’s 3…

11 Likes

20 Likes

16 Likes

@SeanHacker here is my Cleo aka lil miss piggy…she is lighter colour then your Cleo… piggy was fawn and white barly ever this is what she usually looked like chasing us in the farm field and trails around my place…and if there was a mud puddle anywhere she was in it … she will hole shot a Cr250 and keep up with my 409 banshee hole shot to 50kmh pure beast she was …good bless your lil beast brought good memories back… cheers…

10 Likes

Gahhh I love shepherds and am out of likes! What type is the black beauty?

3 Likes

Well his father was a rcmp king Shepard half wolf breed from waaaay north of Whistler…that why he has a massive main and hair like wolfs and huskeys… from what I was told from a friend who knew the rcmp officer that retired his father at five because he didn’t want to work so my friend got him to breed with his pure German Shepard…so the most I got out of the breeding paper is that he his part belgine Shepard x German Shepard x wolf …he was the only one that came all black out of the pups.they all look like black faced Sheppard…he is about 118 pound now …his father was 156 pound just a beast …mother was 80 pounds

2 Likes

Likes recovered!

He is a beast. Very handsome dog indeed.

2 Likes