Should I buy a Onewheel Pint?

cool. thanks for sharing dude .

that was really decent turnaround you had.

I bet things were different in their shop pre GT days…

no more word out of them this week.

I am just patiently waiting.
it would be super if they shipped it Monday so I could have it next weekend … but I expect they may take a bit longer…

2 Likes

FM did their thing.

I am not totally sure what all this means…

am I getting back my same battery and controller and rails… but everything else is replaced…

I don’t know…

I am pretty happy with the turnaround time considering everything.

1 Like

That great! The GT is a beast :muscle:

1 Like

just preordered the Enduro says shipping 8/1

1 Like

Wonder what was up with the motor. Those things are supposed to be pretty bulletproof.

1 Like

I expect it was because the rim took such a hard hit.
I think it was the first thing to hit the curb …

2 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri would you recommend the fender mod that you have done on your GT and PX? Has it held up well?

1 Like

Due to some of the issues with the GT right now, would you still recommend it now? Or wait a few months to see if FM fixes the issues?

1 Like

I have my GT and I really like it. I think I got a good one, I’m at 120 miles and counting so if you get a good one there great!

1 Like

dude.
this is pretty tricky.

I think it depends on your patience and expectations.

if you have the money to blow and getting it won’t ruin your life financially I would say get it immediately and enjoy life.

I am used to the concept that these electric toys break.
I break my boards all the time in the most random ways.

so I have a high tolerance for that kind of bullshit.

so I am super glad I got onewheels and they have been super positive in my life.
even with the issues…

also it may be that the vesc onewheels are getting close so that makes it extra tricky.

I jumped on the pint about 4 times already today. and have checked tracking for my GT 100 times today.

I love these things and I am super stoked I got into them…

1 Like

Have have the XR already. I let my friend ride it and now he wants one. He has zero skills if anything were to break and he lives far from me. Initially I thought to recommend him a used XR. But I know he will eventually want more range. So then I thought the GT. But with some of the issues, I thought wait until those are sorted out by FM. But I am not sure how long he wants to wait.

1 Like

the big question is what does he weight?

if a heavier guy I would say definitely the GT…

1 Like

omgigies

1 Like

Wrong thread boyo.

1 Like

lol.
technical issues…

1 Like

reunited and it feels so good!!!

1 Like

oh my God dude.

the speed!!!

the power!!!

sooo good

2 Likes

So what did they end up giving you / replacing?

Do customers have to pay the crazy shipping fees for mailing these bricks back, or do you get refunded?

1 Like

I did not have any expenses.
just the time without the board…

they do charge people if shit is not under warranty but this adventure only cost me the tape to put around the box…

they replaced
the whole hub motor and tire
the footpads
the bumpers

1 Like

and I just got back from 10 miles in 98 degree heat and it was glorious.

dang I love this thing!!!

4 Likes