Random Great Deals 2020 [Serious]

@BillGordon
Scotty would you beam us outta here please. I think we messed up with federation protocol once again.

1 Like

Don’t drag me into your hot mess
@BillGordon I’ve been a good boy

3 Likes

Does anyone who can handle the responsibility of keeping a Serious thread clean without deflecting want to act as primary?

6 Likes

Does anybody know if APS has 20% off like last year?
@Andy87 :eyes: ?

1 Like

flipsky 6.6 single $88 shipped

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Replies to the official Black Friday deals

I don’t know if it was mentioned but skate shred has 15% off everything code: black15

8 Likes

30% off passengers tees and griptape

2 Likes

Cant get that code to work unfortunately… must be one time use

@rich for this year I don’t know.

1 Like

Do you know how long the mbs sale lasts(EU)?

O’Neil will fit. Same problem here and they are only like 5% more than the random China brands. I buy on Amazon

Wouldn’t you need to be a leader to do this?

3 Likes

For moving stuff to Derail, yes. For flagging, no.

2 Likes

Would guess till Friday but I don’t know

If I understand correctly we could do the right thing and to keep this thread serious, flag our own or others post. Do we need to keep just the offers here? No additional info or question about products?

1 Like

We usually leave it up to the Serious post’s OP to set the party atmosphere. @b264 does a really nice job of balancing things in his Serious-marked threads.

I think it only becomes a problem if two parties start an involved back-and-forth instead of taking to PM.

3 Likes

anyone seen any good deals on Orangatang Caguama?

skatehut.co.uk usually have the cheapest prices for Caguamas, they apepar to have a black friday sale happening, but nothing interesting for sale yet. I would maybe wait a few months for TB 90mm 74a wheels instead if I were you.

3 Likes

ty - its for the neo hubs

1 Like