Random Great Deals 2020 [Serious]

Just because something you need isn’t on sale doesn’t make the sale bad. Some good discounts and sounds like additional things coming.

1 Like

Never said its bad.
Just was hoping for something different. But i was a bit hasty with the whole black friday thing.
Dex gave a good answer for my “disappointment”

3 Likes

75% - 95% off batteries, motors and esc + free 2-day shipping around the world.

Thanks! :+1:

6 Likes

I just got an email from TorqueBoards with the real JUICY black friday deals, and they’re pretty flipping great if you ask me!130$ for a pair of precision CNC trucks is insane! Direct drive discounted as well, which I had predicted based on the recent increase it had in price haha

6 Likes

I would totally be dropping cash right now on AT wheel set + precision trucks + mounts with precision clamps
if only @torqueboards had axles for those precision trucks long enough to mount that AT wheel set

2 Likes

Not exactly Black Friday, but damn good deal.

2 Likes

I will take 4 weeks shipping if it’s free without the 300$ cap.

3 Likes

me to

1 Like

Is that true? I would assume the wheels take up as much width as any other skateboard wheel on the axle. Them being incompatible would be really dumb lol

@Psychotiller six-shooters are the the only pneumatic wheels I know of that take up as much space on the axle as standard skateboard wheels. That is because of their negative offset. I had expected the TB160 wheels, with that zero offset hub design, to require the use of an extended axle - like other longboard 'nummies. What I was hoping for was for @torqueboard to start selling their precision trucks with the extended axles needed. The precision truck page has said, “Coming Soon… +10mm Axle Length for Press-Fitted Pulleys + All Terrain Tire Kit” since that page had launched. I’ve been patiently waiting!

1 Like

Wasn’t directed at you directly. Just in general. All good

1 Like

Sector nine is having early access 20% off on all decks

4 Likes

@torqueboards why have 50mm Motor mounts increased in price rather than decreased?, I was eyeing these up waiting for a sale only to find they increased

1 Like

2 Likes

@Agnes_Maytech, Do you have any sale for the motors?

2 Likes

【Black Friday Sale】Already started
UP to 60% OFF for Maytech Motor, Controller, remote and other products

Find the products you want from the following link:

5 Likes
1 Like

Hi friend, which motor would you want? Our motors are all on promotion, you can check on our website: https://maytech.cn/

Have maytech 6374 motors always been $220-$240? I feel like the last time I looked a month ago they where $140. Something seems off…

9 Likes

Hahaha

4 Likes