Selling my WCS 4wd Killshot

Subject: [Dallas, Tx]
Item 1 WCS 4WD Killshot which has been improved by Damon at LHB
Description: (UPDATE SOLD)Looking to sell complete, or parting off depending on what comes first.

This is a 4wd with four 6374 maytech 190 kv motors and four 100A maytech vesc that are synced in a ppm configuration. One of the maytech motors has a snapped motor pulley stem, but the motor is still functional.

The battery is a 12s5p with 40T cells that’s been improved and made safe by LHB. Enclosure is cracked.

The deck is a 38 inch killshot deck with front and rear riptide foot stops.

The trucks are chamber trucks with riptide bushings for someone under 190 lbs with tall barrels and tall cones. Also comes with motor mounts on each truck.

Comes with four 6x2 six shooter wheels and wheel pulley on each. The outer flanges are chipped but functioning.

Comes with a 2A and 6A charger

Runs with a hoyt puck

Bought it for $3,300, but got $75 refunded since I requested a 12s6p battery, and they builder tried to sneak the 12s5p. So really paid $3,225 for it. Taking a hit for this one.

Price (USD): $2,300

6 Likes

Thank god! :sweat_smile: Good luck with the sale!

9 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

What was wrong from beginning?

2 Likes

Lets just say that not everyone tries as hard as you and I do to keep people’s houses from burning down.

also it had the wrong winged logo on it.

18 Likes

@longhairedboy prime opportunity to offer your new services.

9 Likes

Agreed.

Hey everybody, I will rebuild WCS batteries and put fishpaper between the pgroups and check the welds and replace rusty fasteners with stainless ones and put 15 mm pulleys on those 15mm belts instead of the 12mm pulleys with the flanges knocked off that they often ship with that don’t quite fit the 15mm belts on them and put real bolts and washers on the enclosure instead of countersink magnets which aren’t actually washers and even load a 280 amp eswitch in there and get rid of the second switch which is designed to keep the first switch locked but somehow jumps all the internal eswitches together that exist inside the 100 amp v4 based maytech ESCs that i now have a drawer full of because i have to replace at least one of them every time i see one of his builds …

oh and wrap the phase leads in sleeves because… you know… they’re being tunneled through an aluminum truck and not something non-conductive like… i don’t know… a riptide riser…

and replace the plastic truck plates with metal ones…

and add a touch of flavor … as a service.

31 Likes

Shut the fuck up.

Where do you come from where you can afford such frivolous luxuries?

18 Likes

Florida, but some of us buy insulator rings instead of tigers, crack, and anacondas with our we’re-all-rich-in-florida money.

19 Likes

Sorry, i’d love to stay and chat in here but i have flakka dancing lessons in 15 minutes, so …

14 Likes

Ahhhhh!!! Shit!!! Shots fired!!! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Also @longhairedboy you’ll actually send the requested battery! Instead of trying to sneak in a 12sp5 battery when a 12s6p battery was requested and charged!

7 Likes

Wait! I will too! I will add fishpaper! Dang it Damon share the pie!

5 Likes

May as well since the cake is a lie.

2 Likes

You wanna see what happened with my 10s5p? It shitted on me out of nowhere

I’m down lmaoooo

1 Like

Can confirm he did well

What does this mean? I’m not a potential customer. But a photo of the problem/non problem may help your sale.

3 Likes

Good point! My bad!

3 Likes

So the motor needs a new shaft.

2 Likes

I’m sure someone on here has a wrecked version of that motor with an in-tact motor shaft. I am still grateful for when @kook sent me a SK3 shaft

2 Likes