[SELLING] focbox unity brand new

A couple of us in my local group did a group buy for these back when they were still available on amazon.com.
(Group buy as in: one guy ordered a bunch to his PO box and drove down over the border to grab them all)

A build I was planning on didn’t pan out so I’m selling this.
Brand new unused not even opened out of the plastic.

Selling for $330 + shipping.

10 Likes

paging @ahrav

1 Like

Ahhhh I just bought 3 of them Hahahaha although a 4th is very very tempting.

4 Likes

Could’ve used this a week ago. Given I paid a premium for mine. All because I couldn’t wait smh.

3 Likes

Oooh I want this so bad for a first build I’m doing. Unfortunately I got in on a couple neoboxes I’m waiting for… But I’m scared about that ongoing thread and don’t know what to do… Aaah… I mean if it’s truly a scam Ill buy this. But I don’t want to cancel my neo based on hearsay

2 Likes

I recall you being in canada? What’s the price for a fellow confinee? :joy::mask: Montreal Quebec h4e1k1

1 Like

poop on a stick. I want it but I’m broke

1 Like

no pix required

Still for sale?

bump.
I sold my original unity in the first post and now a friend from the same amazon groupbuy batch wants to offload his as well.

Reason: Someone from our ride group let us all try his EUC and got everyone hooked. So now we’re joining the dark side instead of doing another build :skull:

Also brand new in box unused
He wants $320usd + shipping for it

@whaddys @RichardsGore @Arzamenable

2 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

I’ll take it. Can’t PM I don’t think.

1 Like

@BillGordon do you think we can bump his account so he can pm?

1 Like

At member level, so should have no problems.

2 Likes

damn i would take it too

What happens when you try? Click on my avatar and try to send me a test message.

1 Like

@BillGordon thanks it looks like I’m good. I didn’t check earlier but I wanted to send @Sender a message last week and it wasn’t available. Looks like my dog pic post got me enough likes? Either way good now and OP already got me sorted with a message.

2 Likes

Turns out this one wasn’t for sale after all, or at least not to me. I’m still on the hunt if someone has one to sell. WTB ad to come at some point. Thanks all.

If you’re not in a mad rush, good shit is on the way.

2 Likes

Not a mad rush by any means. Just got finished reading the stormcore thread. Can def wait and keep riding what I’ve got.

2 Likes