Selling Everything for FREE - (AUS) WW~Shipping

Prices have been lowered for VESCs, TB ESC, and hubs

What will shipping be like to uk for the hubs

Also is there anyway to redo the epoxy on them

1 Like

Also do you know if those enertion vescs were any good

Didn’t I talk to you about all this a while back haha. If you get them hot enough you could probably take them off and then put some high heat JB WELD or higher heat epoxy on them. Otherwise just leave as is and go at or below 10S and try em to see if they get too hot. For the price I’d say the Enertion VESCs are a steal. They are made by MacroFab. As long as you plug in to do first config at around 12V and dont screw up the settings I think you’ll be right. Anyone else chime in here with flaws of VESC 4.12 I can’t remember any others.

2 Likes

@glyphiks stop liking my posts ya cheeky bugga

2 Likes

Caught the bug from @Tamatoa :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Just letting everyone know these still exist

1 Like

What’s the thing with the epoxy on the hummies? I would use them at 10s but I’m not familiar with any similar issues with them.

1 Like

They are the first gen Hummies. Basically if you run them higher than 10S I think they can get a bit too hot and loosen the epoxy up. It can be replaced though by heating them up and then removing the epoxy and replacing with JB weld. Easier said than done though.

2 Likes

Also I’m in brisbane, what would the shipping for the two enertion vescs look like from where you are?

1 Like

@lox897 not sure about the hummie yet so don’t reserve

@arj the hummies are a pretty good option and on the old forum @hummieee said they were good solid motors
Replacing the epoxy shouldn’t be to hard

1 Like

Another guy has already reserved VESCs, sorry bud. I’ll let you know if it doesn’t fall through.

2 Likes

I don’t remember what glue those motors use but it will likely give slowly if it does and likely not dangerous. After weeks the tires can be dangerous and loosen if u get the motors hot. Then again there’s people who rode them for years no problem.

5 Likes

Omega Epoxy I think you told me to get

1 Like

What do I have to do to sell this stuff? If the price is too high, negotiate it. Need to get rid of this stuff gents

drop the prices on the first post weekly
some may be too polite/shy to haggle/lowball

1 Like

What’s left?

Everything on first post. I have been updating it and changing prices

Could you put up a picture of the deck pls

2 Likes