[US] DUCK BATTERY LIQUIDATION SALE

Battery sale! These are all built by me, and lots of pictures of my builds can be found here on the forum. I can vouch for the quality of these batteries - they are awesome and you are not gonna find better prices for batteries of these specs.

• Reserve with a PM (put your forum name and the item(s) you want in the subject).
  • Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees unless otherwise stated.
  • Shipping from Portland, OR 97220. If you’re in Portland, we can meet up and exchange fluids goods and currency.

YALL, PLEASE CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR PM TO YOUR NAME SO I CAN KEEP THEM ALL STRAIGHT. THANKS

Any questions, just ask. I dont bite. Much.

Sold items

Carbon Fiber deck - $200

• Full carbon fiber deck with integrated enclosure.
  • Light as hell and absolutely no flex.
  • The drop through holes are only big enough for TKP or DKP base plates, not RKP.
  • Missing one enclosure screw

more pics

Hummie Deck and Enclosure- $150

• Custom stain and glass frit grip by yours truly
  • The frit grips hard.
  • Comes with a Psychotiller ABS two piece enclosure. I patched a few holes in it with scrap ABS and ABS cement.
  • Has a 5.5mm x 2mm barrel jack glued in place. Also has a 19mm hole.
  • The deck cutout was expanded a little bit.

more pics

Maytech Remote - $40

• I love this remote and how it feels in the hand.
  • Never had a cutout, battery lasts a long time.

Boosted v1 Deck, Drivetrain, Enclosures, ESC - $150

• I would like to sell this all together. If you are interested in only some of it, let me know and we can work out pricing.
  • All very old and used. I got it second hand with a water damaged battery and BMS. I stripped it down to do a VESC conversion, and lost interest.
  • Motors work, and have a surprising amount of pep for their size. Sensors might not work, but that might have been user error on my part. Either way, sensorless on these tiny motors works great. I was able to take off from a stand still no problem.
  • They top out at 25mph on 12s

2x Focbox v1.6 - $125 each

• These have less than 50 miles on them, and work excellently.
  • If you buy both, I’ll throw in a free canbus cable.

Hammock Adjustable baseplates - $100

• These things are awesome
  • I have them currently set to 60° and 30°, but a couple bolts and you cant make them whatever you want.
  • They fit all caliber style trucks (including boardnamics, torque board direct drives, and kahuas :wink:)

2x Metr Pro - $30 each

• Both have been used so are known good.
  • Both in excellent condition.

TorqueBoards 110mm 72a Wheels - $90

• Essentially brand new
  • Less than 20 miles on them

DJI Spark fly more combo with powerbank - $400

• This is my fastest esk8.
  • Just kidding, this is a drone.
  • Shoots excellent video and stills.
  • Very easy to use and intuitive.
  • Includes a bunch of extras including a portable power bank that can charge up the drone and the two extra batteries all at oncr, several times.
more pics

Puck Puck Bruce Mod - $15 shipped in the US

• This is a modded shell for a Hoyt Puck designed by @DerelictRobot and printed by yours truly.
  • You can read more about this mod here
  • I also printed a thumb wheel with a nub that I got from the Hoyt Boys. Its really nice.
  • All parts printed in PLA+ on my Prusa i3 MK3s.These prints are really good quality, if I do say so myself. The fitment is excellent, and there is basically no gap between the shells when its all screwed together.
  • To be clear, the puck internals are not included in this. I’m just selling the mod.
  • Included is: Top and Bottom shells, Thumb wheel, 5 screws.
  • $25 shipped to the US in a flat rate envelope.

Avio MK2 Herringbone Gear Drive - Full Drivetrain - $800 *SOLD

• Selling as a kit, take it all or take none. ** Hmm actually maybe. See below **
  • Less than 500 miles on the whole drivetrain, still runs amazing.
  • @avX did an incredible job with these gear drives. By far my favorite drivetrain I have ever used.
  • 170kv 6374 Saite motors, sensored. Work great, lots of power.
  • Everything pictured is included.
  • Notable extras:
  • Hybrid Urethane adapters (compatible with Kegel and ABEC cores)
  • 15t pinions (if you wanna go zoooom)
  • Spare wheel gear including bearing
  • 4 extra tubes
  • lots of random extra bits, bearings, sensor cable adapters, etc.
Free spare tires

I have 6 extra tires, all of which are warped to various degrees. The ones on the wheels right now are not warped, and will come with the kit. They are lightly used, but the tread wear is minimal, and the tubes are slimed. Never had a flat or a leak.

The full drivetrain and parts listed fits in a Flat Rate box, but not with the spare tires. They are warped and I’m not even sure they are useable. If you want them, I will throw them in for free, but your shipping cost is gonna go up since I will need to use a larger non-flat-rate box.

more pics

12s4p p42a Battery - $300

• I built this, I can vouch for it being a rock solid pack.
  • 50.4V charge, 16Ah, 691.2Wh nominal energy
  • You aren’t going to find a pack like this for cheaper. This is basically the cost of the cells.
  • Less than 500 miles on it, still rips hard. These Molicels have excellent cycle life compared to some other cells.
  • I get 20 miles of hard joyriding out of it no problem, and I average 30wh/mi.
  • 145mm x 270mm x 45mm (dimensions for the battery brick. BMS and wiring is separate)
  • Built to be flex-tolerant, though it is very rigid due to the shrink wrap.

Haggyboard/Gamer42 Toughwire Antispark - $40 shipped (US)

• less than 25 miles on it, just enough to know that it works great.
  • it’s got smart roll to start which works great, and did not come with a button. You can use a button, but that’s something you will have to figure out.

12s3p 30q with SmartBMS - $175

• I built this myself, I can vouch for it being a rock solid pack.
  • 50.4V charge, 9Ah capacity, 388.8Wh nominal energy
  • Has less than 20 miles on it, essentially brand new. Less than 3 charge cycles.
  • I haven’t used it enough to tell you how much range I have got from it, but it is a 388.8Wh pack, so at 20Wh/mi you could get 19 miles out of it.
  • SmartBMS so you can monitor your cells from your smartphone. Super awesome to be able to keep an eye on them and make sure the BMS is doing its job.
  • 400mm x 135mm x 25mm (dimensions include BMS, but not the loose wiring)
  • Built to be flex-tolerant, though it is very rigid due to the shrink wrap.

https://derelictrobot.com/products/12s4p-compactpcb-battery-pack-sony-vtc5a

Infinity Logger - $40 shipped (US)

• brand new, never used.
  • I made a sticker with the code, its on the back of the unit
  • comes with all the cables that i got with it
  • does not come with a micro SD card

12s4p 18650 Batteries - PRE-BLACK FRIDAY SALE - $279 each

• I built these on @DRI’s rock solid PCB kit’s.
  • They are seriously good batteries.
  • Price reduced because I’m nice like that.
  • Please buy them to help me convince Andrew that it wasn’t a terrible idea to hire me.
  • Sony VTC5A’s are more efficient at high discharge than 30Q’s so you will get less voltage sag and nearly the same watt-hours out of these cells. Dont let the mAh specs fool you, these are better cells for esk8 than 30Q’s (in my humble opinion).

https://derelictrobot.com/collections/garage/products/12s4p-vtc5a-battery-pack

6x Haggy Bergmeister tires - $40

• These are all brand new, never mounted and never used.
  • Just the tires, no tubes.
  • The center hole in most of these is somewhat warped. I have heard this can cause wheel wobbles at high speeds, which balancing the wheel can help to control. I have also heard that when you mount the tire and inflate it, the warp can go away and not cause any problems at all. Never used these, so i dont know.
  • Im selling them all together for now. $40 is really cheap, less than $7 a tire. I can ship them in a medium flat rate box for about $15 to anywhere in the US. International shipping probably isnt worth it.

All sold!

18 Likes

You must have had a very uncomfortable couch.

12 Likes

Any chance to grab the bergs ?
(I guess not, but still trying XD)
Could use a metr as well

Maaaan these are such good deals

1 Like

How much to ship the metr?

1 Like

Hell of a sale bro ! GLWS :+1:t2:

1 Like

Sad to see you go man. Hopefully you’ll still be hanging around here!

Boosted setup is just missing battery or battery and remote?

3 Likes

Dibs or no dibs on a meter :call_me_hand: if they are still available

Pm’d an hour ago on the metr pros

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what are the dimensions of this one? GLWS!

2 Likes

Woah. Such good deals.

Thanks for the metrs brother.
I don’t need them but Still. They’re are good to have just in case :wink:

2 Likes

Any reply on this yet? I might be interested in putting it back together with a beefy battery for my brother.

1 Like

He’s probably sleeping :rofl: but if you messaged him first they’re probably yours :v:

1 Like

No he ain’t :rofl:

2 Likes

Gotta wake up some time LOL

Or he got sellers remorse :laughing:

2 Likes

I bet on this one

1 Like

Hoarder :rofl: Share for the poor peps :rofl:

4 Likes

why no more esk8 :cry:

5 Likes