[SELL] 10s2P LG HG2 Battery w/charge only BMS.

Subject: [NorCal] 10s2P LG HG2 Battery w/charge only BMS.
Battery

10s2P LG HG2 Battery w/charge only BMS.

Description: Built this battery a few days ago as my first build. Used salvaged boosted ER cells. Individually tested cell capacity and voltage. All cells used in this pack were above 2900 mAh/ 3000mAh and were in excellent condition. I had professional help during the build. Selling because I have no use for such a battery.

Price (USD): $60 + shipping (negotiable) TRADES ACCEPTED - Feel free to ask any questions. I documented the whole build as well.

Images
  • upload pictures here

2 Likes

whose gonna be the first to mention the sharp nickel edges and the hot welds

5 Likes

I will. I extended the nickel strips so that they wouldn’t penetrate the positive terminals. Also, the welds are a bit hot. It was my first build.

1 Like

yep sorry i get you

just trying to warn in case

my first battery build was a whole let worse then this but being open is important especially when it comes to batteries

Yes, I agree! I asked a few well-known battery experts and showed them the photos. They said the same thing. They said it is a safe pack (I used proper and sufficient insulation between the parallel packs and everywhere else), but I could improve the nickel strips, hot welds, and wire management. Thanks for you input! Really appreciate it!

3 Likes

What are the dimensions?

You have any more pictures of the building process?

Yes… I do. I redid the solders. The original solders were a bit cold and I took some stress off of the wires that were bent, so they would last longer. Also used a Dremel to roughen up the nickel so the solders would stick better. I also cleaned up the BMS wires. I didn’t take photos afterwards though…

1 Like

Yes, I do. Please look below…

@xsynatic pls close

1 Like