🎅 Secret Santa 2022 – Over!

Santa dropped a nice big load on my porch today. Even Santa said it was a small package but high value and he was right! I’m super stoked!! THANK YOU and I’m gonna guess it was @ShutterShock bc he’s the mad man behind RB Emotion. I might need some guidance on how to set these lights up w the Ubox :pray:t2::pray:t2: pls.

Ps. Lemme know if I guessed right.

14 Likes

Damn those lights look beefy! Nice!

2 Likes

Right! I think @Skyart is tinkering with the same ones on his 100 mph build!

2 Likes

Haha yeep that’s me! I created an installation guide and stuck it in the box - but you can feel free to reach out to me on Telegram or DM here and we can chat about it (I have a small closed beta test group on telegram where we chat about my other stuff going on too, I can add you so you can provide feedback if you like.)

These lights will be for sale on my website beginning next year, they’re pretty sweet.

Glad you liked the package!

4 Likes

Holy shit this is a great haul! Enjoy it!

1 Like

Will do gonna post pics of the lights, finished em late last night!

1 Like

Woop woop! I took a while to post this, my bad, but my secret Santa balled out way too hard for me, I am incredibly thankful, and they can best believe all of it will go to excellent use.

First package contained the beautiful Orangatang 105 DadBods. These wheels have been on a few rides with me and they feel great. Looking forward to making a couple videos on them!

Next up, I received a big package with this dope turntable (probably going to be used a ton for videos)

and TWO MakerX M100 Vescs. These things are tiny, and promise to be extremely powerful. I’m not sure what I’m putting them in yet, but I can’t wait to use them.

Also in there was a small bag with some titanium valve stem covers

I thought - surely, this must be all. Nope. A mysterious Amazon package showed up addressed to me, and I opened it without even thinking about it since I get a couple a week - and it had a Streamdeck in it. I was like - hold up, why is this here? I have a streamdeck on my wishlist that I shared with my parents and stuff for Christmas, so I was incredibly confused how one of them may have accidentally sent it to me. After checking around, no one had sent it. The only option left was that my Secret Santa is a madman.

All of that to say, I know exactly who you are, guessed it by the SFexpress package (also we talked lol), but I am incredibly thankful for you both supporting my channel, and for providing these awesome gifts. They will all go to good use, and I’m very excited to do another battery stream and actually be able to switch screens and stuff with ease!

Feel free to come forward if you want, but if not, thank you very much.

12 Likes

Damn what a motherload of gifts! All good stuff, nice.

10 Likes

well…i mean, im the only that’s been using this shipping company :joy: anyone who received package from me would have guess the same.

glad u like it :slightly_smiling_face: happy holidays, sorry there was lil hiccups with the package

18 Likes

Thanks so much to my Secret Santa!!! I will make sure to put all this to good use! Just got some claw mounts from Sabre just in case I ever get a GoPro and one just falls in my lap :rofl:

Also my wife was very confused at what @Skyart 's sticker was on the box when she received it :joy:

8 Likes

The timing lol

2 Likes

My gift came in! This drivetrain will go beautifully with my upcoming Vanguard build. And they’re way beefier than my old Revel drives :partying_face: Time to try DKP for the first time…

Thanks so much, seriously! @zero_ads

11 Likes

My gift came in today! I’ve been wanting an armored jacket forever and Santa answered my wishes, I can finally live out my dreams of feeling like batman when I’m out riding. It makes it look like I have an additional 30 lbs of muscle on my upper body :rofl:. Also got a variety of dope stickers!
Thanks a ton, Santa!!

12 Likes

Just wanted to shout out @Swol_Moon for the GoPro and all the bushings, he also sent me an extra $50 for GoPro accessories!! Ended up getting an SD card and some extra mounts.

6 Likes

@Nathraichean You really hit the mark on the gift. Holy shit! :grin:

I’m not sure if the santa’s little helper told you but my work headphones where completley trashed and I was looking for a good replacement for a while. These ones are spot on with separate DAC included aswell. My wife was really excited about the tea (she is really into that stuff) and other Bulgarian goodies. And the propper die cast cars with openable doors are a cherry on top. Especially trabant as I have little bit of an odd fascination with cars that are considered quirky or failiures. Thanks a lot Bro and I wish you the best for this christmas and the new year, both for you and your home. :santa:

14 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear:

Haha, thank you as well and I am glad that you like the stuff. Its more random and not as flashy as the other gifts posted but damn, I ain’t got a budget like that :smile:

3 Likes

These snack are right up my alley Ty Ty.

And this dude has a need to sit in every box that comes in.

11 Likes

Oh damn! South Korea was one of my favorite boxes. Those maple puffs are 10/10.

Whoa you got a drink?! I’m jealous!

5 Likes

Yeah those are good, I gotta slow down otherwise I’m gonna finish all these today lol

2 Likes