🎅 Secret Santa 2022 – Over!

He was demoted and permenantly stuck to trust level 2 for being a shithead. He doesnt get to participate.

Is this a direct insult on my mental health? Seems like it. Dick.

1 Like

Please let’s not go there (the both of you)

This is a community event about giving and making others happy. Keep it civil.

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2022

Heyyyyyyy, I just got promoted. I didn’t think it would be in time. Can I participate still?!?!

2 Likes

Heck yeah! :smiley: Welcome to the club! Sign up form is still open till October 30th

i just spent christmas on myself :joy:

maybe if i can i’ll have a poastmote orr if i’m on time a po4stmote to donate :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I’d like to participate like last year but I’m not sure I’m still a regular since I don’t participate alot lately… :man_shrugging:

Hey bebe if you get me, I want an FPV drone DIY setup, build me something special :kissing_heart:

only sort of jk

2 Likes

If you’ve participated in previous years then you’re definitely eligible. + I recognize your pfp, you count as a regular in my books :slight_smile:

4 Likes

better get on that simulator :kissing_heart:

Today is the last day to sign up!!!

Fill out the form and send payment today if you want to participate!

4 Likes

Uhhh “hey Google set reminder to sign up for secret Santa”

Edit: finally sent mine. May have sent it twice my bad

I forgot to ask before I sent the $ but it’s okay if I participate right? I just got my regular badge but I have $3.5k+ worth of transactions on this site, if not it’s cool.

1 Like

Let’s keep it civil. Some people are still married or are in successful relationships still.

2 Likes

huh? I was just saying I have history to show I’m not going to run away with the stuff even though I just got the regular badge like 24 hours ago.

1 Like

I’m just fuckin with you bud. :wink:

1 Like

To me, the main things we care about are: encouraging camaraderie in the forum, making sure everyone gets a gift, and thinking of others and how you can give them a great surprise, rather than what you might get out of it

If you got the badge you’ve crossed the line, congrats! Yes, you can still sign up! But do it by the end of today!

1 Like

Sign up is closed! Give me a minute to create the matching and message everyone, then I’ll get back with some stats :nerd_face:

6 Likes