Secret Santa 2019 - Completed

The time has come to start the preparations for Christmas As @Youssless created in 2017, let’s continue it this year.

I would like to organise it again but if the forum agrees on another person, I’m ok with that. If someone else will be appointed Head Santa, I’ll share the form and the message template to handle this event.
@longhairedboy @BillGordon could you lift the 21pm’s limit from the Head Santa? Last year I couldn’t send more than 21pm’s in 24h and we had around 60 participants.

Guidlines:

• If you would like to participate, bear in mind that you might have to ship your gift worldwide.

• 3 days reading time and 50 received likes to be able to participate or be a “Regular”.

• Remember that this is all about giving. Don’t expect to receive expensive gifts.

• Minimum value of the gift 40USD

• Preferred is tracked shipping. If sent untracked, sender is responsible for the missing gift and will have to sort it out. If he doesn’t, his name will be blacklisted.

• You can send your unused parts or buy and gift new ones, your choice. Used parts have to be 100% functional.

• Chocolates of your country/region are mandatory. This way if the gift is shitty, at least you’ll have something sweet 

• Best wishes card is mandatory. pictures of your mom are accepted 

• what to give for users who have it all or who own a esk8 store? In the wishlist, write also your hobbies. be specific. This way you can be creative.

• Comsumbles items are welcome, bearings, loctite, bushings, griptape, drugs, condoms, the usual stuff

• You can even buy something online and ship it to your drawn person.

• Sex toys policy: if you decide to give one, keep in mind that other members might get jealous. If you’re all set to gift it, clean it first.

• This is based on mutual trust. If you want to participate, your honour will be at stake if you bail out.

• October is to think, get ideas and fill the Google form.

• This year to have a confirmed participation, you need to donate 5$ or 4£ for Secret Santa Fund. This will be used in case someone didn’t get his gift.

• If someone didn’t get a gift, the fund will only be used if this person sent his gift.

• Between 27-31 October, send the fee to participate.

• 1st of november will be the draw of names.

• November is to ship the gifts

• By december, everyone should have their sweet package waiting .This way we avoid busiest time of the year of the parcel companies.

Any sugestions are more than welcome 

Last year:

• Shirt size US small
  • Shirt size US medium
  • Shirt size US large
  • Shirt size US extra-large
  • Shirt size US 2XL
  • Shirt size EU small
  • Shirt size EU medium
  • Shirt size EU large
  • Shirt size EU extra-large
  • Shirt size EU 2XL

0 voters

35 Likes

Shouldn’t be an issue now.

5 Likes

Duck pix incoming for everyone!!!
Grateful @BillGordon :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

When would the items be sent from us (I really want to participate but would need to save some spare money to give something special)

3 Likes

Here you go

3 Likes

lol im broke and blind i guess.

2 Likes

Its that time of year again

2 Likes

Just enough time for black Friday deals

9 Likes

if only the black friday deals were 98% off, geesh guys.

6 Likes

I didn’t know what to write for parts (I dont have any)
So I said I could give my new 125 gummies.

3 Likes

I know right?
How come bestbuy and Walmart can afford 60% but these greedy esk8 vendors only offer 25% off at best.

(For you new guys this is a joke from a thread on builders last year. Do more reading lol)

12 Likes

If someone gets this, v they know who sent them. Not so secret Santa :rofl:

9 Likes

I submitted and I 100% believe you should do it again Roman!

8 Likes

“Let’s force SuperEsk8 to give us deep, deep discounts. Hey, SuperEsk8 went out of business. I wonder what happened?”

7 Likes

I know it is a bit much, but minimum $100 gifts would be dope in my opinion.

Insulates against “casual participation” and hopefully keeps it to more people who really give a shit.

I love Secret Santa… I have ideas already…

Or, I know it complicates things, bit 2 tiers would be cool.

Casual- $40 minimum

Berserker- $100 minimum

14 Likes

Agreed, or do 2 tiers

A high tier and a lower one?

2 Likes

Somebody getting a deck? Lol

10 Likes

You know it

18 Likes

I think we should keep as is to engage all members because it’s more about giving than receiving

5 Likes

Name of your first sex tape

18 Likes