Seattle racing crew?

There 2 different boards the his got a bunch from helping out at subsonic skateboards

1 Like

If you do derby days will there be a age limit? I’m a teen rider but I have been riding for 3 years so I’m not a noob when it comes to riding skill so it would suck to not be able to ride

2 Likes

It depends… 2018 & 2019 the city said only 18 and up… but in 2020 they were going to ok 16 & 17 w/parental waiver. I am hopeful they will still be ok with it. however, every year there is a different event planner so it could change.

2 Likes

How about if you can prove that you have been riding for awhile then any age?:sweat_smile:

If only, but insurance and liability is probably to blame when it comes to a city event

I make many variations using Subsonics C40.
As just acquiring srb trucks Im just playing around. the other one is just a recent build 12s5p vtc6.
Im not a fan of the 107s but on a smooth street especially lake washington blvd it gives me the idea of how far I can push @MoeStooge 3-stooge trucks. lol. Seems they just want more power and speed and the deck also is a big part to make it all happen

6 Likes

It’s pretty much up to the city, I have to play by their rules. Like @bboybowzer it’s likely insurance and liability. But we will see what this year brings

1 Like

I mean do you have to have some form to say I’m 16 or could I just say I’m 16 lol

Everyone signs a legal waiver and presents ID to race

2 Likes

Dam!

2 Likes